[H] Mankrik <Nerve> OPEN RECRUITMENT FOR ULDUAR - Tues/Thurs/Mon 8pm-11pm EST

ABOUT NERVE
We are a gaming community with a long history in World of Warcraft. Over the years, our leadership has led and crafted cutting edge raid teams and we aim to continue that same success in The Burning Crusade!

Our goals are simple: to progress as a team and have fun while doing it. It sounds cliché, but we firmly believe that maintaining a fun, efficient and relaxed atmosphere is imperative to the longevity of any community. For us, it takes time to build a successful raid environment and we don’t believe in cutting corners. We take pride in finding quality players that fit our culture and team of players. As a community, we know how to pace ourselves to avoid burnout and ultimately enjoy the game to its fullest and complete all of the content TBC / WOTLK has to offer!

We are looking for dedicated, skilled and reliable players that are proactive in looking for ways to maximize their character’s potential, no matter what role they fulfill in the raid!

RAID TIMES
Tues/Thurs/Mon (3rd day for progression) 8pm to 11pm EST

Raid times will be strict. We will pull on time and end on time. We never raid past our allotted raid time and we don’t add extra days to kill a boss.

Our mission is to be as efficient as possible within our allotted time.

RECRUITMENT
Recruitment is currently open for most classes and we encourage all interested to inquire as spots can change daily

WHAT NERVE HAS TO OFFER

• Experienced leadership.
  • An active community of players with the goal of experiencing all content to its fullest.
  • Progression raiding with strict raid times to ensure efficiency.
  • Fair loot council that rewards performance, attendance, and dedication.
  • Fun, drama-free, raid atmosphere and an active multi-gaming community with a wide variety of gamers.

HOW TO JOIN
If you are interested, please contact us for more information.

Discord - Nox#3461 or Dreary#9978
Bnet: Nox#1368
Ingame Name: Noxzee

1 Like

Looking for more reliable raiders!! Come join the fun Wed/Mon 8pm to 11pm EST.
Adult oriented environment!

Reach out for more info! Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord)

1 Like

Hello! I’m Draca, co-guild leader of :fist_right:t5: “Random Violence” :fist_left:t3: on Mankrik.

We have been a guild since classic and most of us were here for when Burning Crusade originally released. We are mainly comprised of mid-aged peeps. Focused on getting stuff done but we don’t consider ourselves hard core. We work well with of all kinds of people. :busts_in_silhouette: We don’t tolerate drama or toxic people. :skull_and_crossbones: We play around but not at another’s expense. :broken_heart:

We are currently looking for a guild to do a partnership with to continue to progress content.

We had a large number of people quit playing for both real life personal reasons and the Blizzard lawsuit. We’d like to get back into progression! Our current regular roster are all very talented and consistent players.

We have a “Guests of RaVi” raid helper sign up for our team ups to assist in organization. :dragon:

We currently raid Tue Wed & Thu for our 25 man teams and have 3 separate 10 man Kara full clear groups that run Fri, Sat & Mon. Pull times are 7 or 8 pm server (EST).
Feel free to message Sanjeet (guild leader), myself, or most any one of us for more info & hop in our Discord if you want to come check us out. :dizzy:
discord.gg/NySkBwSpqc
Hope to hear from you! Good luck in all your adventures either way! :four_leaf_clover:

• :dragon_face: Draca :dragon:

Thanks for posting @Draca - sorry I just saw this now.

We are still looking for a couple more reliable players for our roster! Come join the fun as we continue to work on Vash progression!!
Laid back, Adult oriented, “Dad guild” as some like to call us. Tight knit, multi gaming community! Come join the funnnnnn and bring your drinks!

14/14!! Looking for more for now and future raids!! Will be going strong right into Wrath!

If you are looking for a forever home message me for more info!!

Nox#1368 bnet or Nox#3461 discord

Looking for more for Sunwell and for WOTLK!

If you are looking for a long term home and an adult gaming community then we are your guild!!
Message me for details Nox#1368 bnet or Nox#3461 discord

Looking for Shaman for SWP - any other dps may apply as well. Please be reliable and show up!
Reach out to Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for more info!

Looking for more for now and Wrath!!

RECRUITMENT OPEN FOR WRATH!!

New raid days too! Changing to Tues/Thurs and Mondays (3rd night during progression).

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461(discord) and send me a message too for more information!

Happy Gaming!

Any need for dks? Currently unholy but can change if you have any spots

Add me on bnet or discord to chat if you haven’t already!!

Recruitment still open!!
Full on Holy Paladins!

Looking for more as we ramp up for Ulduar!

Current needs: Shaman (Ele/Enh), Hunter, Druid (Resto/Boomie Flex)

add me for more info!

Current opening for ULDUAR!!! Come talk to me if interested Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (Discord)

Frost Death Knight: HIGH
Affliction Warlock: HIGH
Marksman/Survival Hunter: HIGH
Arcane/Fire Mage: HIGH
Assassination/Combat Rogue: MEDIUM
Unholy Death Knight: LOW

Working on hardmodes come join us for the fun!!

Openings for mages!! Come have some fun!

Recruitment Open: Unholy DK/Frost DK, Mage, Hunter, Enh Shaman, Aff Lock

Message for details! Come join the fun!

Mages! Looking for Mages!!! Come join the fun!

Mages and Shamans!! Reach out if interested!!!

Algalon down! Come join us in the fun!
Openings for Hunters but all inquire!

Currently have recruitment open for the following in our 25 man raid (Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm)

Tank (DK or Paladin), Holy Paladin, Ele Shaman, Lock (Affliction), Hunter, Mage

Not listed please inquire!!! Come kill these last 4 heroic bosses with us and have a bunch of fun in our multi gaming community!

Discord: noxxygirl Bnet: Nox#1368