[H] Mankrik <Lethal> Late Night Weekend 25-Man Raid Team (5/5 TOGC & 54/54 Ulduar 25) Recruiting!

[Who We Are]

Lethal is a tight knit group that was formed at the end of TBC with the initial goal of focusing on 10-man content. At the start of WOTLK we decided to shift into 25-man content with a semi-HC mindset. Everyone on our raid team seeks to play at a very high level and pushes each other to perform to the best of their abilities.

[Current Progression]

5/5 TOGC 25
54/54 Ulduar 25

[Goals]

To maintain a high performing and efficient 25-man raid team that clears all content in each tier and pushes for achievements and hard-modes while having a great time doing it.

[Schedule]
Fridays 11:30 PM – 2:30 AM EST (Server Time)
Saturdays 11:30 PM – 2:30 AM EST (Server Time)

**We also run a 25-Man GDKP (5/5 TOGC & Ulduar HMs/Alg) and multiple 10-man runs during off nights as well.

[Expectations]

• High attendance

• Knowledge of your class

• Motivated to push performance

[Loot Distribution]

We operate under a loot council system. Loot distribution is based on the following:

• Performance
  • Attendance
  • Upgrade Size
  • Loot Already Received

[Class/Role Needs]

High Prio:
Enh Shaman
Hunter
Warlock

All exceptional applicants will be considered.

[Contact]

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to message one of the guild leadership contacts below on Discord.

Braves – Braves

Maz – Maz#6625

Shartboy – Landingstrip#6301

Still looking for a few great players to close out our roster!

Hey , I’m a feral/boomkin looking for a raid group! RobbyQuest#0001

We have had some great apps so far! Looking for more!

Our server is unlocked and we are looking for a few more solid DPS to add to our roster!

Our server is unlocked and we are looking for a few more solid DPS to add to our roster!

Looking for exceptional DPS to add to our roster!

Let’s go! Looking for more great players!

Looking for great players!

Lf strong dps! Let’s go!

LF for a few more dps to bolster our roster!

Hello! My name is Endár, [H] US-Mankrik currently looking for a late night weekend raid team. I am a mage, Arcane and Frostfire specs.

My current team’s time slot no longer works for me due to IRL schedule changes we are currently 13/14 25 and 13/14 10 with most hardmodes complete save for IC, Firefighter, and 1 Light/ 0 Light Yogg.

I hope you would consider me for trial for the raid team.

If interested please contact me at Barlimous#1433 , or in game Endár or Barlimous.

Discord : TwonBoi#9687

Thank you so much for your time.

Always looking for great players!

Always looking to bolster our roster with great talent!

Looking for great players!

Looking for solid players to add to our roster!

Up top! Let’s go!

Always looking for great players!

Top! Let’s go friends!

Looking for a few solid DPS to round out our roster!