[H-Mankrik] <Laser Lettuce> | T4 Fully Clear Looking for Quality Raiders

Hi Nick,

Our current wish list is: Rdruid, Ret Pally, Enhance Shaman and an Arms War but we’re pretty flexible. If you want to add Scootz or I on discord we can chat about it. I’m Winter#5852 and Scootz is scootZ#7960.

Looking for a Rdruid, Rshaman and hunter to finish out our roster.

Other classes/specs considered.

looking for active players excited to raid in TBC :slight_smile:

Anyone like Apples?

Is Apple a Paladin?

Still need some more to play the video game with us

Still looking for priest heals?

yes still looking for healers :slight_smile:

Really great group of folks to hang out with. They even deal with tanks that pass out drunk in the middle of dungeons. It’s a hoot.

Tanks are just a formality these days

Still need a couple more peeps to round out the roster!

Still need a few more to watch me get trucked by moroes on live television

Watch out for this guild, very toxic Kara pugs. “Semi-hardcore” is ironic. Funny that the original post is from February and here they are in June still looking for a ret paladin. Wonder why…

I apologize your experience did not go how you had hoped, however if you read the next line after “Semi-hardcore” you may see that we do have certain requirements to raid. Two of those requirements are a proper spec and proper gems/enchants, both of those things you failed to provide as you joined the raid as a ret paladin but said you were “maining prot” at the time. I wish you luck in the future, if theres anything else I can help you with just send me a pm

This is a fun guild to raid with and very knowledgeable! The members are always willing to help each other with quests, dungeons, attunement, professions, etc.

We have cleared t4 aside form nightbane and still need some peeps!

Shaman - Resto and ele
Druid - Resto
Priest - Disc/shadow
Lock
Hunter

Nightbane is down and T4 is fully cleared!

Bumping for AMERICA

Now that AMERICA day is over, this is just a normal bump

Still need some lock, spriest, ret pally and ele shaman homeboys