[H] Mankrik, Grievance (18+) laid back fun raiding +social

Sent you a request as Kriegin

Hey looking at transferring to Mankrik, and sent you a request as Tarot ^.^

Looking for folks to raid some TBC come stomp threw Outlands with us add Majindo#6417 or Nionya#7814 for more info. It’s gonna be a blast!

May 18th is prepatch! We will be building our raid team for TBC. Come hang out on discord with us!

Hey all! I realize there are 12,765 guilds looking for more for TBC, but come check us out!

We are a long standing multi game guild, with guild across many games. We have our Classic guild on Horde side Mankrik and are ready to move on to TBC.

We plan to get some leveling groups together, lots of dungeon groups, daily groups and just having fun as we get ready to head into Kara. Plans are raiding Tues/Thurs starting 8pm est!

We always run with the mentality that real life comes first…have to miss a raid? That is ok, you will not lose your spot… Don’t want to raid, that is cool, too… you can help organize some fun guild events and just be social on Discord.

if you are looking for something other than … hey come fill our heal spot, then please come join us!

add Majindo#6417 or Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info

Also, we have cookies :slight_smile:

mmMMMmmm cookies!

cookies are good

Still looking for laid back folks to join our ranks! Come join us!

Will be a good time.

TBC is gonna be so awesome!

If you guys are looking for a chill place to level and kill some bosses come check us out! :slight_smile:

Raid nights tues/thurs starting at 8pm est

Add me on Discord for more info Nionya#7814

cant wait to start hellfire going to be fun to run those dungeons again

Come join us for all the funz

1 Like

I am following our fearless leader Majindo through the gates!

Still looking to welcome new folks in for TBC.

If you are looking for a laid back guild who still gets stuff done come check us out.

Our first raid team has decided on Tues/Thurs for raid nights.

Mature guild with active Discord and guild chat but could really use help bolstering our numbers… For more info add me to discord Nionya#7814

We would love to have you come join us.

Still searching for a place to call home? Add me to discord so we can chat! Would love to have you! Nionya#7814

Pre patch in the morning cant wait!

Tomorrow is the big day! If you are still looking for a place to get ready for June 1st, level, run some dungeons and just have a good time, come check us out!

Nionya#7814 on Discord for more info or to join us!