[H] Mankirk | <The Frozen Dawn> - Casual Raiding Guild - NEW

Intro to the guild:

I am excited to introduce you to The Frozen Dawn, a newly established guild led by myself, Beastmaster. After enduring some unfortunate experiences in three prior guilds since the launch of WOTLK, I have taken it upon myself to enforce strict rules to ensure a positive environment for all our members, as outlined in Discord.

My ultimate goal is to create a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about playing World of Warcraft for the sheer enjoyment of the game. Our guild is a casual raiding guild with some basic requirements. To join us on raids, you will need to have a couple of simple add-ons installed, and have proper consumes/flasks/elixirs.

Additionally, we expect our members to have their armor and weapons enchanted, with the best gems available to them. We are looking for players who are not only committed to improving themselves but also to the success of the guild as a whole. We believe that by working together, we can achieve great things and create unforgettable memories in Azeroth.

Any and all are welcome, join our discord and read about all of the other information!
If you want to join the guild, make sure to make a ticket via our discord system and myself or an officer will get to it asap.

https:// discord.gg/ GF9fWGf2E4

Hello, what are your raid times?