(H) Malicious of Area52 7/8M Recruiting

New raid week leggo

My guild might be taking a little break in the up coming weeks. I am currently only able to raid Tuesdays. As my work schedule is kinda haywire. Would that be something you guys would be interested in?

Hi Druidboy, at this time we are looking for full-time raiders though we appreciate you considering us.

Need a resto druid by chance? :slight_smile: Aearo#9581 Discord

Aearowen, at this time we are only looking for healers who can flex to DPS, if you’re able to play boomkin then it is something we would consider. We currently have 3 Healers who parse in the 99% and are able to 3 heal the first 4 bosses very successfully.

Fury warrior and range deeps especially those who can flex to heals hit us up !

You fine people open for a UH/Frost DK? 439ilvl 3/8. Let me make things dead for you?

Christopher#8411 is my discord add me.

Hello I’ve been looking for a Mythic guild and it would seem you guys would be the perfect fit If you guys need a DH. I used to do a bit of hardcore raiding but took a break and went a bit more casual lately but want to get back into it. I like pushing both raid and M+ content as high and as far as I can get and I’m 443 equip with 68 neck. Feel free to message/add me Soltea#11357

still looking

18% on Orgazoa should be dead this coming week.

Orgozoa dies next week come join

Working on Queens Court… join us

27% Pashma 49% Silvaz 1st night of prog

Holy Priest (w/shadow off-spec) and Resto Druid looking for raiding guild. I added your btag. Elko#11161

Court down need ranged deeps who pump to kill Za’Qul

Come kill M Zaqul with us

Za’qul down to 27%!!

Came back to the game a few weeks ago after a year hiatus. Some of my gear and essences are still ghetto, but I’m 4/8m and 1430io. I’ve mostly been playing resto so far, but I have decent gear for all 3 roles and wouldn’t mind playing bumkin full time.

I only played for 2 months at the start of BFA, but I was cutting edge as Mistweaver and r12 M+ as Brewmaster during the first 3 raids of Legion.

My realid is bask#11317, hit me up if you think I might be a good fit.

Come down Azshara with us!!