[H-KIL'JAEDEN] <PERSEUS> 12/12M Recruiting for SL

Perseus // US // Horde // Kil’Jaeden
(Formerly of Mal’Ganis)

Update (10/20/2020): Status Pro has merged with us as a result we have moved from Mal’Ganis to Kil’Jaeden

Currently we are taking applications and inquiries from qualified players who are seeking to define the Horde raid scene in Shadowlands.

What does that mean? To us that means the following:

Immediate goals for 1st tier:
1.) Top 100 US
2.) Define a solid core of players
3.) Have fun

Goals for 2nd tier and going forward:
1.) Hall of Fame- Horde
2.) Top 30 US
3.) Build a name for ourselves as a community and as individuals
4.) Have fun

Immediate Recruitment Needs:

Qualified Range DPS

Our Schedule:
Mon 9:30-12:30PM EST (During Progression)
Tues 9:30-12:30PM EST
Wed 9:30-12:30PM EST
Thurs 9:30-12:30PM EST (During Progression)

Once the tier is completed anything past what it takes for us to re clear will be replaced with an optional alt raid. With the intent of utilizing it for prepping alts/additional raid sales

Requirements:

-Qualifying logs in Mythic (regardless of tier)
-Able to commit to our goals

About us:
We are a group of dedicated raiders looking to push Top 30 US in Shadowlands our outlook on raiding and the game is simple: We want to be at the pinnacle of the raiding community. We plan on progressing through content at a set pace which may initially scare your typical casual raider away from our approach. Once progression is over we take a week break and shift to raiding with a lighter schedule. If you are unable to critique yourself with the same energy you do others please do not apply. We pride ourselves on directness, efficiency, and accountability

Our guild is a group of friends and acquaintances who have come to together to be assessed as components within and outside of the raiding environment. We expect members to cooperate with each other and do what’s best for the team. We distribute gear by loot council with performance and consistency put first. We count on each other to research and perform at a level fitting our 12+ years of hardcore progression raiding as individuals.

We also know that maintaining a healthy guild roster requires more than 20 members, to allow for absences and comp flexibility. We epitomize that no one is entitled to a raid spot and you come into every raid night ready to show why you are on our roster. Our ideal roster size is about 22-25 players with 95% attendance.

Our application process starts you as a trial and gets you into raids right away. If things go well through your first 3 weeks, you’ll be promoted to raider. We expect our recruits to be of a similar gear and experience level at our point in progression. They must get along with our guild inside and outside of raids, and must put progression as a team ahead of personal goals and loot. Being active and social is a big part of showing us your best as a trial.

A quick history of Perseus:
Perseus is a conglomerate of top US players who have grown tired of stagnation in their current guilds progress. Even though we are the new kids on the block we understand what it will take and what is required of us to achieve our goals. We have been competitive raiders since Vanilla and more than hold our own as individual players.

Over the years our members have consistently been apart of the best, oldest, and most respected US guilds, with numerous top 20 kills and achievements. Guild accomplishments include top 30 Naxxramas clear at level 60, top 50 Sunwell clear at level 70 (pre-3.0), Death’s Demise, top 50 H LK 25M, top 50 Heroic Ruby Sanctum clear at level 80, top 75 Sinestra kill, top 30 H:Ragnaros kill and a top 20 H:Madness kill.

GM: Sarrus
Bnet: Sarrus#1238
Discord: RealPicsOnly#4722

Raid Lead: Endever
Bnet: Endever#1256
Discord: Endever#4791

1 Like

New post bb Nzoth on monday leh go

Yessir let’s get it

Let’s get it boys where the ww’s at

Let’s go dolphins

How did you go backwards in progress? I know the bosses respawn but I don’t think it reverses your progression.

My guy aren’t you recruiting for a 0/12H guild on Malganis? Transcend- Malganis LOL… man y’all got some nerve posting on our thread you better chill out before I turn your guild into the alt guild of our alts. Also HMU when you got more detail on your wowprogress page beyond what you can type yourself.

Where the ww’s at

I am recruiting for a 0/0 guild mate. I don’t feel the need to make things up to recruit people. You seem like a very secure and successful human. L O L.

Ain’t making things up when I made that post at least I can say I was 12/12M when I started the guild clearly you can’t read. Little to anything can be said about the crap shoot you’re recruiting for

We go tit for tat out here.

Better believe it fight fire with fire

S8 heat on the replies today

Miami Heat>Boston Celtics

It’s Monday let’s see what happens

Do you have a mental illness? Why are you responding to yourself, lmao.

Just bumping my thread lil bro same way I was yours last night. I’m trying to help you get your guild off the ground my man

Optional raid night tonight let’s get it

12/12M in 21 Days Great job guys

Miami Heat>Your Team