[H-Mal'Ganis] Group of 4 looking for mythic raid group

Hello Friends,
We, as a group of 4, are looking for a HORDE raid guild group to bolster your roster for shadowlands. Currently looking into a weekend guild but if theres a late night raid guild out there, feel free to message your raiding time in here as well.

What we play:
Demon hunter (havoc)
Hunter (BM or MM)
Mage (Frost)
Paladin or Warrior (DPS)

I can link wow logs but we got into the expansion pretty late so it won’t be as good as you think it is but we got credentials from other mmo such as FFXIV. We achieved Triple Legends in ffxiv and have really good parses. We can link those as well if you want. The real deal is we are problem solvers, critical thinkers, and we like to improve and achieve the top. We’re also very competitive but don’t let that scare you because we also want to have fun :happyface:. We are here to tickle your pickle as well.

2 Likes

Hey Chynobi, if you are interested in Alliance at all. Attached is our forum post. No worries if not interested in that. Just figured I’d let you guys decide for yourselves! Have a great night!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/seeking-mythic-and-heroic-raiders/701553

Oh freak, i forgot to say horde only :smiley:, thank you for replying tho

1 Like

Hey there,

I wanted to go ahead and link our post we have going.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmal’ganisdusk-to-dawn-late-night-guild/698839

We have a spot for all 4 in our current situation. I understand the situation of looking for a weekend guild. We do raid weeknights 3 times, but it is late night. We will be pushing very hard for AOTC at the beginning of the expansion to finish out the recruitment we will need to finish a 22-25 man roster for mythic.

If you have any questions, please message me directly on my bnet account.
Moritz#1864

1 Like

All good man! I hope you find what you are seeking!

1 Like

My guild raids fri-sat 6-10 pst and has gotten ce every tier except palace,
if interested add me on discord Romance / Aniki#5949

Have something that might be interesting - let’s chat! jayc#11573