[H Mal'ganis] Friends looking for Semi-casual Raiding guild

Hiya my guild has died out due to obvious game issues. Myself and around 5-10 friends were looking for a fairly casual guild that ran Heroic and Normal raids regularly , as well as some keys and fun things in-between. We range from around 230-250 ilvl and we’re mostly comprised of DPS.
Would prefer a more chill, friendly and sociable environment with no crazies. :slight_smile:

I’m a ilvl 251 with a 2300 io holy priest for reference.

Hi.

I’m not sure if you are looking for your server only or if you would consider another server.

Pyreanor is an inclusive rage-free chill AotC guild looking for all of the following:

1 Tank
All the DPS. All of it.
A player who can DPS and heal (though with as many people as you’re with we can probably do another full time healer).

If you are interested or have any questions add me on Discord.

Zandrae#1418

Hey Kayella,

My guild, Reunited-Mal’Ganis is a great home for casual players.

We are first and foremost a mythic raiding guild (we’re currently 7/10M with Fatescribe to 4%) but we have a great community of people who are too busy to mythic raid, but want to run keys and do a weekly heroic run.

We hold a weekly Heroic run open to all guild members on Sundays at 8:00pm server. Sometimes we full clear, other times we just get to Sylvanas, look at her, and call it.

We do a glory of the … raid achievement for each raid tier, open to all guild members.

We also have guild movie nights, a ton of people with too many alts, so we’re always running keys and hopping into Sanctum pugs.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in - you can drop an application here: https://forms.gle/ydZrfiCPwKSGmPJ68 (this just gives us an easy way to get in contact with you, you just check the box that says you want to join as a casual player and leave your character name and discord info)

Hey there! I see you’re horde so I figured I’d shoot my shot :slight_smile: maybe you’re feeling a faction change!

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses: thanks for your time! Have a great reset day and hope your box is amazing!

Hey there! I would love to chat with you about our guild! If you can add me on discord we can talk there or put yours up so I can add you! funkeoto#8862

If you’re all over 21 and able to do Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am, I am looking to add a few dps and a healer to my team. We are 1/10M, 10/10H and outside of raiding, our members enjoy running keys, leveling alts, transmog runs, and hanging out in discord. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi everyone! Do Not Release is a horde guild on Mal’Ganis and we are looking for a couple of flex players to help fill in a tank or healing spot where needed, we are looking for people to fill some our roster spots that can flex into a tank or heal role.

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic. We are looking for some recruit that will help keep all of the positions competitive as well as filling in as needed. We are and AOTC and KSM focused guild, with some mythic progression mixed in there. We have a highly active community with players pushing +20 keys as well as anything lower, and looking to expand on keys higher that +20’s.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 CT)

Priority needs: Shadow Priest, DPS Shaman with Heal off spec, DPS DK and any other outstanding DPS looking to get AOTC, KSM and beyond. Also looking for any and all social members to join to hang out and chat with.

We’re a group of players that have been together for awhile now and have been through a lot of guild drama but came out stronger and continuously surprise ourselves with our ability to progress. We have a very active guild discord and community there is always someone around to play with.

If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for don’t be afraid to reach out us on either discord:

Huntandprey#2852
Hectorican#8701

Or Battle.net

Huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659

Hi Kayella, we have had a quite a few members “take a break” for the same reasons.
We are Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic guild on Thrall an EST time zone server. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-9pm. We are currently raiding with around 11 members and basically doing things in hard mode…(thx. Blizz)
We raid again Thursday and I would love for you to crossrealm with us and have some laughs.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up and we can chat.
Good luck in your search.,

" ARE YOU MUSTACHE ENOUGH?"

Tom Sellecks Mustache a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more friends to join us.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.
TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:

As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:

Tanks:
(Always looking for a good tank!)
DPS with tank offspec
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
Hunters
Druid
Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Warrior
Paladin
Mage
Any

Raid Schedule:

Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:

We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”