Marked for deletion

Marked for deletion

2 Likes

Hi All!

I am the Wed/Fri raid leader, and wanted to chime in as well. For our second raid team, we are already progressing Heroic but we are in need of pretty much all roles so we can be a steady and static team.

Currently we have Tanks, but one of our tanks is considering going healer based on what we can recruit in. We are very relaxed and basically do a fast Normal every Wed (usually about an hour to 1.5 hours) and move to Heroic. This allows us to get some niche items that just never seem to drop (Trinkets, Hunter weapon, you know the drill) and progress through heroic more easily.

Both raid teams help each other out, and we plan to grow both teams to be AOTC ready for next raid tier!

Bump - We’re now 2/8M.

Bump Up My Post

Bump - LF Heals and DPS

Bump, Bump, Bump it up :smiley:

Bump - LF Resto Druid and WW Monk, open to other Heals and DPS.

bump, bump, bump!

Still looking for folks bump bump

With Season 2 arriving on May 9th, we’re looking to fill out all remaining spots for our team. If you’re a DPS/Healer reach out to me and we’ll see what we can do!

Still looking for some banger players to join a fun group with loose humor. We love M+ and chilling as well. Come check us out. You won’t be disappointed.

Bump - We’re primarily looking for healers but still have open spots for various DPS classes/specs.

dead to me

Bumpity bump, still need heals.

still looking for heals and prob a ranged or two

1 Like

Bump, bump, bump
That’s the sound of the fifteens while they’re hitting in my trunk

bump. looking for healers and ranged dps.

1 Like

Bump: LF solid heals (preferably above 410 ilvl)

still looking for a few solid healers and ranged dps current progression is 7/9N with nelth at 10% so right there for the kill heading to sark

Bump, 7/9N ATSC. The plan is to clear normal tomorrow night and then jump into Heroic. Looking for a few solid healers and ranged DPS. Hit me up!