[H] [Mal'Ganis] 210 Hpal LF Guild

Hello,

I’m looking for a place to call home. Basically, cool people, preferably late 20s-early 30s-ish. I am mainly interested in M+, but would like a consistent weekly group to clear at least a +14 a week. I’m not adverse to raiding either. Other than that, I just want to meet like minded people, create new bonds and forge new futures. If this sounds like something your guild needs, let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Bush

Hi Bush! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

1 Like

[Objectively Perfect] - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 9pm-12am EST

Hey, we’re always looking out for people that enjoy doing keys. We have plenty of people that run keys every day and you’d be more than welcome to come along to our heroic alt clears. We also always have people on discord hanging out. Send me a friend request if you’re interested.

10/10H 4/10M We are currently recruiting RDPS and a healer. If you are one of the classes listed below feel free to reach out. We enjoy running keys and doing arenas/RBGs as well.

DPS:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Ele Shaman
Boomkin
MM Hunter
Mage

Heals:
Holy Paladin

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

1 Like

thanks all! I’ve added your bnet tags to discuss further :slight_smile:

Hey Bush!

I’m going to post my guild spam here, see if you’re interested. Thanks :slight_smile:

Relentless, is a new guild on mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay and about 20 members on at all times. Pvp and pve events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for

PVE

Raiding:

*Group 1:

Friday & Saturday
8pm-12am realm time (MST)
On Heroic Sire, goal is to move on to mythic progression

-In need of
DPS:
(preferred but not limited to) DK, Boomy

HEALS:
(preferred but not limited to & with a dps offspec) Druid, Monk, disc priest

*Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday
7:30-10:30 Server (mst)
Starting Heroic

-In need of dps but not limited to just dps

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups
in need of tanks and dps

PVP

In need of tanks and heals for

RBGS
Yolo rbgs
Battleground farming events
World PVP events

Please add and whisper Angel#11564 if interested in joining

1 Like

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

1 Like

Hello Bushuzima! I don’t know if you’re open to server xfer, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re a few DPS short of a 15-man raid party that runs Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 5/10N currently.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!