[H] mal'ganis 207 boomkin 6/10xp LF raiding guild

I am not looking to transfer or a guild that is newly formed or still pugging 60 % of the raid i am willing to level/gear other toons for the right guild

We could use a boomkin to complete our morning team’s roster! :slight_smile:

Last Pull of Seraph is recruiting heals and dps for our morning raid team! Raid times are 8:30-11:30 a.m. CST on Wednesday and Thursday. Current progression is 9/10H. Our raid team is part of a larger guild community where there is always something to do or people to run other content with. We have some great core members that mesh well, just need to fill out so we can finish for AOTC and head into mythic!

Requirements:

-Good attendance. Since we only raid two days a week, maintaining adequate attendance is a must.

-Great attitude. Able to take direction and constructive criticism well.

-No set item level requirement. That said, it should look like you put some effort into gearing yourself to be raid ready.

Come raid with us :)!

www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Contact: CatieisaGOD#1266 on Battle Net, CatieCatt#1201 on Discord.

Hi Demineon! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912

Hello Demineon!

[Cant find a guild] is a newly formed guild on Illidan with the goal of AOTC and mythic raiding once we have a large enough roster. We’re currently recruiting ranged DPS. Our current progression is 8/10 H. Our raid times are Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10 pm EST. If you are interested whisper me on bnet Koliupy#1761.

Thanks!

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 2/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491