[H] Mal-ganis 10/12 HONEST recruitment post

Baffled is 11/12m. Starting N’Zoth prog soon. Raid times are 6:30-9:30pm PST (8:30-11:30pm [H]Mal’ganis server time)
As the title states this post will be honest about who we are as a team and what our goals are.

First things first, we aren’t the most organized. However we’ve been able to progress this far together, so that should tell you something about our leadership/teamwork as a whole. This is to say, expect delays between pulls, or even start times. But so far i’ve found this slight annoyance worth it.

Secondly, just as every other guild you’ve experienced Baffled has big personalities. You may clash with them, but we are all adults. So we manage.

Baffled is currently experiencing a very small attendance issue. No one player specifically. I myself chose to go on a day trip on a raid night and hindered progression. Nonetheless that is why we are searching for a bigger roster. I’m 1 of our 4 main healers and I’ll happily sit any given night. So don’t think of it as a bench spot if you’re recruited and asked to step out for an encounter. You will get the same exposure as the senior members.

And lastly we are well aware that this is the end of an expansion. We’ve decided as a group to keep pushing for CE before the release of Shadowlands. We expect you to have the same dedication as the rest of us to see this xpac through. That is to say please maintain high attendance, come into progression having watched videos on the encounter, bring personal food, flasks, pots, etc.

We’re a pretty dorky group of friendly strangers trying to find 1-2 more dedicated dorks to get things done.

High: mage/warlock
Low: hunter/monk

To apply message@:
Discord: never#0066

yikes

10 characters

1 Like

Looking for a rogue?

Check us out y’all