[h] mal’ganis looking for an aotc guild

Horde DH on Malganis looking for a guild to aim for AOTC in 8.3. Not looking to do mythic raids but can consider it. I also am going to aim for +15 keys in all dungeons. Should be able to raid any day as long as it’s during the evening /late

add me on discord for easier communication Zeus#5436

Hey Murí,

Hey if you are interested in transferring we have a spot for you.

Parts Unknown - Zul’Jin (US)

We offer a casual raiding environment that focuses on achieving AoTC. Ideally, we’re also looking for people that like to run Mythic + and also log in on non-raid nights.

Progression:

8/8 H EP

Raid Schedule:

Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Needs:

2x RDPS (Mages, Shadow Priest, Boomkins, Hunter & Elemental Shaman)
2x MDPS (Warriors, Demon Hunters & Monks)
1x Tank (Any Class)

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested.

Fellow Mal’ganis! Would 7PM CST/server be too late for you? Check our forum for more info.

In soviet russia they say that you can hear our whispers. “Roople Booples” not sure what that means, but WE’VE HIT AOTC FOR ALL CONTENT WHAT?!

But seriously, take a gander at this copy and paste. I think we would fit right up your alley. We’re laid back, we always go for AOTC, and we just want to enjoy playing the game. Read below for more details, but if you want to chat hit me up!

So it seems like you want a casual guild to run with - well if you are looking for mythic+ and 5 hours of raiding a week (short but we get the AOTC job done!) then look no further.

Arm of Hades has existed for 14 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vek’Nilash. We’ve survived the ups and downs of a game system that’s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you don’t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, we’re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. We’re all adults here, we don’t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; we’ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, it’s worth it.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isn’t a timezone but that’s not important.
  • Bonus - You live near Toronto, as that is where the guild was founded and for monthly pub nights :slight_smile: . We do also have people from the United States, so don’t worry, if you feel alone while they have Canadian parties, we’re right there with you!

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper