[H] Mage & Rogue LF New guild / server

no longer looking, thank you!

1 Like

big time pumpers?

One More Pull is recruiting for their core raid groups! We are a casual guild, with semi-hardcore expectations when it comes to raiding. We expect the raiders to be knowledgeable with the class they play, and the raid mechanics of the current raid. We are not slowing down running older content. We will always have a group running MC / Ony when times move on.

We currently have two raid groups, and we are recruiting for progression into BWL. Both raid groups clear MC and Ony in one night. Our raid nights are: Wed / Thurs 9-12 Server, and Fri / Mon 8-11 server. Whichever fits you best you will be considered. Please email me or message me on Discord if your interested, and I will get you set up with an application via a google form, or speak with you in person over Discord.

Discord - Avistin#5547
Email - lbeard0914@gmail.com

Thank you for reading!

Hey dude, check out Einherjar. We try to keep it a tight knit community over here and progress as a team.

Hey dude. Just added you on BNET. idk if you’re still looking for a guild. But hit me up if you are! I run a pretty fun guild on Grobbulus. And even though we are laid back, we have a good raid group and are serious when were raiding. We’re in this for the Long haul, and we have a very healthy community.

Add me back on BNET FRUGO#1964
Or discord Frugo#6904

Hey, don’t know if you’re still shopping for a home, but we have room for both of you in on Sulfuras. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with several actively ranking players (about to have two hit rank 14 this week) that has two competitive raids hitting BWL and in it to raid all the way to Naxx. Raid times are group 1 Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST and group 2 Wednesday/Sunday 9:00-12:00 EST.

If you’re interested msg me on Bnet: Oxx198#1428
or Discord: Mycardium#0194

no longer looking