CLOSED no longer needed

I’m a returning semi-hardcore player that is looking to raid in SL and get into some mythic raids as well. Im new to resto druid but have played mage since classic and warlock in BFA and now shadowlands. Need a new home. was 12/12 H nya and i quit before mythic Nya came out due to work. Now my schedule has opened up and I’d like to find a home for me and maybe 2-3 IRL friends. Im currently on Illidan but can server xfer pretty easily. My b net tag is whitefirelea#1836 if you would like to contact me. Prefer late night raids.

Hi Whitefire,

We’re looking for returning players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey! If you are wanting to step into mythic progression and push CE come SL and future tiers and have a home to be social and push high end M+ keys and pvp events with your buddies! You guys should check us out! We are in need of a couple solid ranged dps to round out our roster! Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>