[H] Mage LF Raiding guild

Hello everyone!

I have been playing for over 17 years with a lot of difference experience.

Went casual during WOD when my guild broke apart and work was pulling me in 8 directions. I have end game experience as well as casual experience. I am looking to get back into the end game raiding but I am aware that my current situation looks poor.

I am willing to do trial runs with guilds to show what I can do. I am not up to date with raiding Sanctum of Domination other than a friend forcefully dragging me through a heroic run but I am familiar with the fights and will do all research beforehand. I am comfortable playing any required mage spec.

I always come prepared with flasks, potions, foods, gems, enchants… etc.

I can raid any night, preferably after 8:30pm as my schedule constantly changes but I never work later than 8pm, and only once a week, if I have to for some unknown reason, it will always be communicated at least a week ahead of time.

I am high energy, live in NYC, have a dog and have no issue committing to a guild who is willing to look past my latest lack of raiding knowing that I have a lot of experience from previous expansions.

I am not looking to transfer servers or go alliance at the time. I have a holy paladin alt who is not very geared but whom I also enjoy playing and who can be brought up to speed if needed.

If I sound like someone you think would be a great fit for your guild, please reach out to Aliissa or Myrialunaa on Zul’Jin. If i am not on, you can leave a reply here or send me in-game mail (I know, crazy, right?) You can also add me on Battle.net at Aliissa#1852

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Aliissa,

(H) 10/10H SoD, 10/10H CN AOTC Guild looking for more! We are based on Zul’jin Horde and are a casual, adult-minded AOTC Guild that focuses on Raiding and Mythic +.

Our progression raid schedule is Tues/Wed 8:00 pm - 11 pm EST and our farm schedule is 1 night per week until the next content patch. Right now we are operating on our farm schedule.

We are currently looking for DPS to round out the team but all exceptional players are welcomed. The ideal person is someone who wants to raid in a casual environment while still being able to take direction.

For more information, please contact:
Dalfina#1473
Arc#12410

Or any raider ingame for more information.

Hi Aliissa, you seem like you would be a good fit for us. We are in high need of a mage for 9.2 and many of us have a similar background and experience with the game as you do. some of us have even been playing together for 17 years. I think our raid schedule should work for you we have been 8-11 but I think we will be going 8:30-11 to better accommodate some west coasters this next tier. Anyway here is a link to our recruitment post. Please reach out in game or on discord with any questions.