[H] Mage LF Evening/Night Raiding and M+

Hello :slight_smile:

Please read this post fully before you consider contacting me because there’s a lot of very important information. I understand that the post is long, but if I’m going to be an active, long-term addition to your group, it’s absolutely critical that we share the same goals and attitudes.

About me:

• I’ve been playing for a long time and raiding for a couple years. I played my mage for several years, switched to priest for Antorus and Uldir, then switched back to my mage.
  • I mostly focused on Heroic (AotC every tier since HFC), but dipped my toes into Mythic in Uldir. I was on track to achieve CE but I quit due to academic pressures and the toxic environment of the group I was with.
  • Currently 391. I haven’t had many opportunities to raid on my mage in BFA due to not having a guild.
  • I have a very positive attitude and a good (clean) sense of humour. I never rage and am not toxic in any way.
  • I should have good attendance but will sometimes miss raids due to school. This shouldn’t happen very often, though. I will always give you plenty of notice. I’m much less likely to miss weekends so this shouldn’t be too big an issue if you raid on weekends.

What I’m looking for:

• I’m looking to at least make AotC every tier, and frequently run M+.
  • An active community outside of raids.
  • Horde only.
  • Late raid times. I live on the west coast and am a full-time student, so early raiding is impossible for me. Later than 7:00 PST is ideal but I can try to stretch it slightly earlier if the guild is a perfect fit. Weekends are better
  • Absolutely NO rage whatsoever. No yelling, drama, blaming, toxicity, arguing, whining, any of that. This goes for both the raid leader and the members.
  • Absolutely NO racism, sexism, homophobia, suicide ‘jokes’, etc. I can’t believe I actually have to type this, but I guess that’s just the world we live in.
  • Minimal vulgarity. This doesn’t mean you need to be 100% clean, but if your group’s humour is limited to memes and dirty jokes, or if you average 3 swear words per sentence, I’m not interested.

If you managed to make it through the entire post and you think I’d be a good fit, add me on bnet (seven#13704), or discord (Seven#8204). Tell me a bit about your guild and why you think we’re a good fit for each other. Don’t just spam me with your generic guild ad, I will block you if you do this. Again, please only add me if you’ve actually read the post and genuinely believe I’ll be a good fit, otherwise you’re only wasting your own time. I will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

I know you said don’t post advertising but I’d love to talk to you We have core spot for you in our heroic raid group I have added you on bag as well we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 6/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Downfall was 3/8M in Uldir but we have had half of our raid group decide not to come back for the new content so we are looking to fill our roster back up! We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H. We need several DPS and if we can fill our roster back up enough to get back into Mythic we may end up needing a healer or a DPS who is able to fill in as a backup healer.

We have several west coast players but we are on a Central time server (Greymane-Tanaris) and we raid Wed/Thurs/Mon from 10pm to 1am Central time. On off nights we have several people who group up to run M+ keys.

We also have a second raid called Galaga which is at 7/9N and raids earlier at 7pm-10pm CST Thursday & Sunday that is looking for all roles, including a tank, heals and primarily melee dps!

Please feel free to contact me here or in game at Tearz#1300 or an officer: Kaluu#1909 or rvutien#1654

Hellooooooo Adyria!

Immortals is a 8/9H, 3/9M recruiting for Dazar’alor.

We’ve been an active raiding guild for over 5 years now. We’re a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We’re current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we’re looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we’re looking for Healers and Exceptional DPS. We’d love for you to join us!

When we’re looking for it: Now!
We’ve almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casual runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we’re welcoming, we’re altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we’ll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we’ll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That’s awesome! We have some casual members and there’s normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can’t join in raiding shenanigans. We have some “intro to raiding” nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You’re so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!

Thanks for the replies, but I forgot to write that I’m not willing to faction change, so I’m only interested in Horde guilds. My apologies for not specifying this. I have edited it into the OP.

Hello, [H] US-Trollbane is a raiding guild 8/9H, 1/9M reforming from a previous guild looking to push mythic progression. Our raid times are 8pm EST to 11pm EST Saturday and Sunday.
Contact me for more info.
Bassanox24#1232

Horde Area-52 AVALANCHE

Our team is looking for individuals who want to join a team focused on clearing through heroic content. We will push into Mythic if the tier and attendance allow but our focus is AOTC and heroic farm every tier. We are currently 7/9 H 9/9 N

We have an active core who enjoy a variety of things such as M+, gearing alts, some PVP, and other Blizzard games.

We raid 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM EST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday. We are looking for all solid players outside tanks.

I can be reached through my battle tag DDmagebags#1144 and our GM can be reached at Riptide#1690.

I look forward to hearing from you and please, if you have any questions, let me know and I will help in every way possible! Cheers!

This is an excellent demonstration of how NOT to recruit.

:broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli::broccoli:

Still looking.

Looking again. I also edited the OP pretty heavily to trim it down a bit. Hopefully people actually read it now (who am I kidding).

Hello Adyria. I stopped by your post because I need a mage, and I read it in it’s entirety. I’m not adding you because you would not fit in with my guild. But I noticed that you’re a mage which is heavily sought after and your post was originally posted 16 days ago yet you’re still looking. Have you ever thought that maybe your restrictions are too limiting? Guilds are either all adults and they’re letting loose after work, and rl strife. Or mixed with teenagers filled with hormones and big mouths. BFA took a big hit with subs. Maybe ease up a bit on what you can tolerate. Nothing hurts you unless you let it after all.

You must be really fun at parties.

Now for some constructive criticism.

I think what you’re looking for will be near impossible to find. WoW is online and thus part of the internet culture. Memes/joking around/vulgarity are a huge part of online communities and it helps build connections with the people you spend hours with raiding.

Even the bigger mythic guilds and what not have these elements. WoW isn’t meant to be a job, it’s meant for you to escape and relax and have fun. Your post makes it seem like you have zero personality and no do not like having fun. Personality is a big part of recruiting for most guilds.

I should add, that I do hope you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

For the record, I read it. I’m just choosing to pass because I don’t think you would be a good fit for my guild. We’re about as friendly, supportive and non-toxic as you could hope to find, with zero tolerance for racism, sexism or homophobia. No one shuts down rape “jokes” faster than I do! But we also treat each other like the adults we are, which means we don’t police language, tone or humor unless it is actually harmful.

To be fair, I also pass on anyone who treats recruiters poorly. This isn’t exactly a paying gig — we do it for the love of the game and our guilds and a sincere desire to see them succeed. The condescension in your OP is unwarranted and a huge red flag, honestly.

1 Like

And his is what being a snowflake who has unrealistic expectations looks like. Food for thought, if you had some mythic bosses down, you might have some weight despite the former. The better you are, the more picky you can really be.

1 Like

Why do you all feel the need to come to my thread and post about how you don’t want me? I know I’m not a good fit in most guilds. I know what most guilds are like. That’s precisely why I made my own post with specific criteria. I’d rather not play at all then play with people I don’t get along with. I don’t know why you feel the need to judge me for being who I am. If you’re not interested in a player, just move on and leave them alone. There’s no need to hurl insults and make passive-aggressive comments just because you read a post and realized the person isn’t suited for your guild. I’ve read tons and tons of posts where people openly brag about things that I hate, and posts where people openly mock people like me. But I don’t feel the need to vocalize that I’m not interested in their guild.

And this is what being a literal elitist jerk looks like. I’m not even looking for hardcore mythic progression so I don’t know where you get off commenting on my lack of mythic kills. I also don’t know why you’re so offended by the fact that I have different tastes than you that you feel the need to verbally attack me.

added you on Btag lets talk bro!!!

Did not judge you, hurl insults, nor make passive aggressive comments. I merely offered you some advice. All the judging and insulting is coming from your side hon. You wouldn’t fit with my guild not because we’re toxic or racist or homophobic, but because you have to list those things they bother you so much. I do hope you find what you’re looking for. I hope too you can see which of these replies were actually tearing at you, and which weren’t because there was way less trolling here then I anticipated there would be once I read your post.