[H] Mage LF Late Night Raiding Guild

Hello!

I am looking for a guild that runs raids late night, ideally:

10:00 pm to 01:00 am PST (could probably also do 9pm onward)
Or its TZ equivalents:
00:00 am to 03:00 am CST
01:00 am to 04:00 am EST

I recently moved to US-Draenor 'cause I thought being PST the server time I would find guilds that had those schedules. Most of them run from 5pm to 9pm PST, which is weird due to having sunlight til 10pm (on summer) … makes it hard to be raiding at 5 pm.

Looking for an active guild with a friendly vibe, that runs raids and mythics and are preparing to take on Shadowlands when it comes out.

I am willing to realm transfer. I run a mage as main.

Hope I can find one!

Thanks!

Hey Angion,

If you’re able to do the 9pm pst, we could be a great fit! I’m the GM of <Dusk to Dawn>, a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. We want to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, but we are more focused on making sure we are bringing in the right personalities. We are going to be a small guild, limited to basically just the raid team so that people can actually bond and form friendships. The idea is that people care more about playing together than just pushing progression.

We will be raiding for the remainder of BFA in order to get the team used to playing together. Many of the people trialing right now are ex-Mythic/CE players who are just returning to the game for Shadowlands. We had our first raid this week and we cleared 12/12N and 4/12H. Off night activities will also happen, including things like M+ (obviously), dungeon/raid achievement runs, and the occasional arena/rbg. If you can make the times, I would love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]

Hey there! It sounds like we may be a good fit for you. We’re a new guild but we have lots of promise. We have aotc and are excited to go into mythic once we have our team together. Give us a look! Important info:

-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 12/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression
-Ranged DPS needed | Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521(disc is my preferred method of contact)

Hello, KnightOwls is a guild currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

In addition, I am looking for people to create a Mythic plus team and push past 2k io with. Currently need DPS or a Tank to full the spots.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

ALL ABOARD!!! “ Choo Choo Train Brigade ” is a newly formed Semi-Hardcore weekend raid team on Thrall that is looking to expand.

We are made up of dedicated, hard working, consistent players that have played together for a few years and like to have a good time. 18+ is preferred due to adult language and humor. We are looking for players that are very aware of their surroundings, have a good knowledge of their class and role to round out our team, and move towards a greater goal. We are 9/12M. We are looking for team players with a positive attitude that are able to take criticism and improve off of it. We also take friends and family of raiders and casuals.
We Want to get CE this tier and hit the ground running in shadowlands.

Times
Fri: 12AM - 3AM EST
Sat: 12AM - 3AM EST

Djinnx#11332

We will have a raid at your times.

Hello Angion
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet