[H] Mage LF CE Focused Progression Guild

Hey there! I am working witha couple of people to build a mythic guild with an eye on CE. We are brand new looking to build from the ground up and could use some talented people to build our roster!

Guild: Area 52 [H]
Raid times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord:Brewdicke#9828

If I don’t hear from you, good luck in your search!

bump123456

Hello bumperino

Hey Swiftz,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 9/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

﴾About STARVD﴿ STARVD is an old guild with a storied history. Founded on Stormreaver for Hellfire Citadel, we’ve made Bleeding Hollow our new home. Existing as a casual guild, we quickly found how much we enjoyed raiding and moved to a semi hard core forum. Currently we’re home to world-class raiders of all roles. Though our schedule and style are now still described as semi-hardcore, we still rely on much of the same talent we’ve had for over a decade.

﴾Raid Schedule﴿ Tuesday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) Thursday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) Sunday 6:30-9:30PM(CST) During progression we have the option to add an additional NON REQUIRED day.

﴾What We Expect﴿
• Consistent attendance (90%+).
• Knowledge of class, spec, and boss encounters.
• Mature and able to work well with others.
• Always seeking improvement.

﴾What You Can Expect﴿
• Like-minded players looking to push themselves and their fellow guildmates.
• A community that stretches beyond WoW and into other games.
• The stability of a guild & community that’s been around for years.
• A guild that can and will achieve Cutting Edge ﴾ Recruitment Needs ﴿
• Exceptional players of any class or role — we mean this. We are always looking to upgrade our roster.

Contact Info
Discord:Wub#9938
Battle.net: Mutumba#11705
Discord: https://discord.gg/rm3qgEF
Feel free to add me with any questions or if you’re interested in applying.

Hey, got some time to chat? (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

Morning Swiftz,

Arcane Fury on Thrall is looking for strong ranged dps on our Friday/Saturday raid team, kick off time is 9pm eastern until 11, maybe going a wee bit longer if we are close to a kill. Team goal is to get AOTC pretty sharpish then move into mythic prog for CE.

Guild size is decent, between 30 and 50 folk on most nights and we love doing keys so plenty of groups flying round, while its not a major guild focus we do have quite a few players that enjoy pvp as well.

If you’re interested give me a shout, bnet is yabigchoob#1206

Cheers

Hey there,

Check out the below and let me know if you are interested!

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first two raid weeks as a guild we’re 10/10N and 2/10H.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

bump121234

Hey there! If your still looking for a guild, check us out.
4/10 H Wed-Thurs 9pm-12am EST With optional Monday raids at the same times.

CE Focused with multiple CE players in the roster.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-rats-hyjal-ce-focused-410-h-need-dps/771260

Bumppppppppp1234

Hey! Garlic is a mythic raiding guild aimed at pushing as high as possible every tier.
We are made up of multiple multi CE players that are planning on slamming this expansion. We raid Fri/Sat/Mon 9:30pm-12:30am CST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
Msg me on btag @ Glits#1609 or Discord @ Glits#0288

catdogbear

Hello! I know our needs below are not mage right now but we do still need a couple more to round out our mythic roster. :slight_smile: -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Castle Nathria 9/10H 1/10M

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Priest (Shadow)

(Medium):
Hunter
Shaman (Ele)

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

Hi I am the recruitment officer for Fruit Basket of Bleeding Hollow. We are always looking for more exceptional RDPS players.

Majority of our core have achieved CE at other points in the game and have come together to do it this time for multiple tiers. Take a look at our post and if we interest you send me a message on discord or bnet so we can talk.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-1010n-510h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

bunmperperere

Greetings,

I’m looking for a highly skilled fire mage, so I can swap the role of my current one to something more along his preference.

We are CE focused on Zul’jin, H-Blind Ambition, 7/10 H, 10/10 N; pushing more after the new year.

At the very least, a conversation will be worthwhile. We have solid, competitive DPS profiles, just seeking a mage to bring the burn.

Raid Times; Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, currently also doing Friday Prog - same time, through Jan 8.

Aerbax#11297 - bnet

bumperinon

[Claw and Shadow] is a 2/10 H 10/10 N guild on Wrymrest Accord that has just returned from taking a break during BFA. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for Normal/Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Wednesday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Thursday - 8pm-11pm server (PST)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting a Vengeance DH, 1-2 MM hunters, and 1-2 caster dps (any class but preference is for mage/spriest).

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Mucc - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Cain#1371 Discord- Mucc#0047)

Kyaza - Recruitment (Btag- Kyaza#1457 Discord- Kyazah#5497)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! We are specifically looking for a fire mage for our team atm! If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you!
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei/Bloodscalp/Boulderfist/Maiev/Stonemaul looking to improve our roster for the mythic raid team in Shadowlands. We were just shy of hitting CE in BFA (11/12M in Nyalotha), but we are continuing to strive to hit CE now. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
WW Monk
Fire Mage
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact us at
MaikCiano#1365 (btag), MaikCiano#9385 (discord)
or
Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)