[H] Mage LF AOTC guild

Hi All - I’m a mage looking for an AOTC guild. It doesn’t look like my current guild will be coming back for 9.1 so I need a new home. Cleared 10/10H in CN. Definitely willing to progress on mythic as well after AOTC. I’m available most nights after 7pm PST and willing to swap factions/servers.

Rhoshan#0783 - discord
Aknudt#1738 - battletag

Hey there!

Sent you a discord request (it’ll be from Lawso). My guild, The Sin Eaters is currently recruiting for 9.1. We are a tight knit, AOTC raiding guild looking for chill, fun people to join our small raiding team. We raid Tuesday/Thursday nights 8:30-11:30 eastern. We also have a small group that does m+ if that’s something you’re interested in.

Look forward to chatting. :slight_smile:

Hello! If you’re ok with raiding on Fri/Sat 9:30 PM Eastern - 12 AM Eastern (6:30 PM - 9 PM Pacific), I would love to have a chat with you! I know you mentioned after 7 PM Pacific, and we may be able to be flexible on our end for that :slight_smile: - We are an AotC focused guild looking to dabble in mythic once AotC is achieved in 9.1.

I will add you on Discord, but providing my information below as well.
Discord: Airwavve#1111
Bnet: Airwavve#11808

Hi there Rhoshan!

Our AOTC focused guild is recruiting like-minded individuals! We do not attempt mythic as we are heroic only. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, check out our info below. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hi. I’m not sure if you can do earlier than 7 but I figured I’d post my blurb just in case.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey there we are in AOTC Guild looking to move our way into mythic this tier we would absolutely love to add a mage to our roster as we have zero we read Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11 PM EST I will drop the guild spam below

Hi there Rhoshan,

I added you on Battle.net as limbrok - looking forward to chatting with you further about Assault on Thrall! Our raid times are Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and we achieve AotC every tier and dabble in Mythic post-AotC to keep things mildly interesting between tiers.

Best,
Liim

Hey Rhosh - I shot you an invite on disc.

Hey!

Crimson creed is looking for a mage. Check us out!

Hey bud. We fit RIGHT into your times and are looking for ranged. We will be clearing heroic and pushing mythic shortly after.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healers:
Swing DPS/Healers

DPS:
Shadow priest
Warlock
Mage
Rogue
Swing DPS/Heal
Warrior
Demon Hunter
WW Monk

Tank:
Swing DPS/Tank

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Hello Rhoshan,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi Rhoshan!

My guild, Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow, is searching for a mage for 9.1. We started our guild in April and went 3/10M before a lot of the raid team took a break for the rest of the tier but we’re back and very excited to push through heroic quickly and get into mythic content.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:15 - 12:15pm EST and we have optional Mythic+ nights and will be running optional normal runs of the raid.

If you’re interested, reach out to me on Discord: confetti scones#7150 (with the space). Hoping to hear from you!

Hey Rhoshan! If you are still seeking a guild we sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 5/10 SoD N then into heroic

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+, WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Evolved sounds like a perfect fit for you, check out our recruitment post and website for more info!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting-1010h-cn/970813