[H] <Low Battery> 3/12 M Ny'alotha Tues/Wed 9-12EST LF RDPS

8.2 Hunter lfg. Not sure if you are still actively recruiting dps for progression to CE, but I would be interested in speaking with someone or doing a trial run to see if I meet your qualifications. i have a Aotc BM Hunter (Main - 415ilvl) and Aotc Havoc DH (412ilvl), I recently transferred to Thrall due to inactivity in a once mythic raiding guild to a guild that is very low on numbers (bad job on me) and unable to field a Heroic raid team yet alone a mythic one. I have raided at the highest levels at times during my WoW adventure but since legion things have really slowed down. I would really like to get back into sometime a little more serious. Not quite the 4day 4hr raid team, but at least a team that is pushing content. I am currently 9/9H 2/2H & 2/9M. I also try and run mythic+'s when the time permits and current have a 1400ish on hunter and 1200ish on DH. If interested please contact me in-game (LiithiĆ¼m -Alt 0252) or Gootsaymah. Bnet Vargmiguex#1208

Razzers Smells, but weā€™ll cover his stench!

Join us friends!

I think Razzers is a bot. He just keeps putting the same type of comments. :thinking:

Do you have dps slots currently open for Mythic team and if so, how many?

We have room for about 3-4 people

We are still in search of friends

Looking for more people to make fun of Razzers

need some more friends!

One of our adult raiders got grounded, need someone to fill the shoes :slight_smile:

still need a few more deeps!

Get off classic and come raid (:

The water snake has been drowned downed!

Razzers messed up drowned and downed because heā€™s not used to going down this much.

Chuey is weird but you donā€™t have to interact with him if you join this guild.

Razzers says Iā€™m weird because I tell him I love him all the time. If you join Iā€™ll tell you I love you too.

Still lookin for dps friends

If you like Kul Tiran women who now look like giant crab creatures, itā€™s a perfect time to join.

Looking for some people

Razzers just told me ā€œdo the bumpity bumpā€. Thatā€™s an innuendo. If you want him to bumpity bump you, you should join usā€¦

I will not bumpity bump anyone, for their own sake. We will take new raiders though!