[H] Looking to Join Heroic Raiding Group

My guild/community is looking for to join a group raiding current heroic content. We’re currently raiding Tues/Wed 8pm ET - 10:30 ET, and looking for something that works along those time frames Tues-Thurs evenings. On any of those nights, we can pretty much guarantee anywhere from 3 to 8 people.

If you’re looking for skilled, experienced heroic-ready raiders, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (yay asynchronous communications) @ Dauth#2745.

Thanks!

Hey, I just sent you a request on discord (Zib). I’m at work until 5pm EST or so but I’ll be around tonight if you want to chat. My guild runs Tues/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm EST. Maybe you guys can join us tonight and see how it goes? Hope to hear from you soon!

<Persistence> [US-Alliance Classic] Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST is a Classic Community looking for raiders that are wanting a “One-Stop-Shop’ for all their gaming needs.

Summary

Led by Top 100 US Exp. Officer core , we are looking for players with decorated PVP/PVE backgrounds that are wanting a competitive, yet fun environment. We are wanting players who are active and want to come home from work, school, etc. and instantly hop in to join the guild in groups doing Dungeons, Farming mats, LOL, Overwatch, etc. You name it…. we probably play it!!

Mission Statement

With an officer core of lifetime friends / raiding experience 10+ years, we are wanting to make this guild the final resting spot for most of us. With classic content being released and already knowing what to expect, we feel that Classic WOW Raiding isn’t going to be enough to satisfy the current Mythic raider. This is why were looking to establish a community that focuses on not only WOW Raiding but also other aspects of the video game scene.

What we are looking for:

18+ We aren’t looking to have a massive deviation in our players age. Most guilds run into an issue having too far of a deviation. We are a younger group most of us ranging from 24-30 and looking for players that would synergize well with that age group

Active - We don’t ask for you to spend all your time in discord, but with no current requirements of our raiders now (will cover below) we do want to get to know our members better and ultimately build long lasting friendships

Competitive Mindset - We are a hypercompetitive guild… I won’t hide the fact. If you are interested in a highly competitive scene with a group of multi top parsing players… this is your scene. We want to make every raid / dungeon unique… pushing ourselves and each other to the best of their ability. We believe competition is fun and the game should be treated as such! Bring your A game!

Decorated Backgrounds – While I would want to make our guild inclusive, having players with multi top ranking logs throughout tiers and players just starting doesn’t vibe well. If you have a history playing any game competitively, Top 1% PVP backgrounds etc we want to work with you! There are other aspects of this game and other games that should be bragged about and we want players that are well-rounded!!

After reading this, and if you’re looking to set up a quick interview / guild application please feel free to add the below BTAGs for more information

Guild Leader: Yakeyames#1161

Raid Leader: Moogle#1285

To go straight to our guild discord and apply. Add the discord and look in the guild application text channel!

Discord: discord.gg/dWdug2

Group of players who have raided together for years, going back to Vanilla/BC. Many of us have seen a lot of end game content over the years, but have scaled back out raiding time. Recently returned to raiding and pugged through most of BoD. Currently we are 3/9M, 2/2H and looking to add to the team for 8.2.

We have a variety of classes and roles that can be swapped to, so almost any class/role will work. Bonus points for those who are able to flex into DPS/Heals.

Spam:

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

Currently 3/9M and 2/2H

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661 / Bolo#1797

Hello Tarisk,

It sounds like we might be a good fit for each other.

The Basics:
Name: Random Playlist (Established 2009)

Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: 6:30 to 10:00pm PST Wed & Thur

Current Progression
CoS – 2/2 H
BoD – 2/9 M

Past Progression - When Current
Uldir – 2/8 M

Contact Information:
Bitbits#1540 (Super Sassy Pants)
Mel#1879 (Slutty Jack of All Trades)

For further info please check out our recruitment thread or visit our website:
Guild Site: www.hyjalrandomplaylist
Forum Post: [H] Random Playlist 2/9M LFM Raid & Casual

Us in a nutshell:
I guess you could classify us as a Heroic guild that always manages AOTC for each tier, with the occasional sprinkle of a few Mythic kills. We strive to create a fun environment for all types of players ranging from a variety of backgrounds from the super casual to the more dedicated raider. If this sounds entertaining or interesting to you, or if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to check us out using the contact information above.

Thanks!