[H] Looking to join a guild on Mal'ganis

Trying to find new place to call home. Transferring from area-52 and looking a few friends to play with. Coming back to the game after a few months of not playing. I’m going to try to be competitive in 9.1 and I would like to experience it with others. Discord - BossXT#9024

Hey there Bone, we have a couple raid teams if you are interested in that. Here’s our info, you can let us know through the discord in the post!

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Bone,

I hope I might be able to convince you to stay on Area 52. My guild, Spiteful Misfits (Area 52) is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking any DPS players. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9-11pm Est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

Hey Bone! I’d love to chat with you about the Horde guild I am in on Mal’Ganis server. We are a weekend raiding group that are active on discord and in game daily. Please add me on bnet to chat :slight_smile: Belle#1386 bnet or Discord if you prefer Belle#6807

Hi Bone!

If you wanted to stay on Area-52 Firestorm may be a good fit. We are looking to get a group back together for 9.1. See message below.

Firestorm is a Horde guild on Area-52 and we are on the hunt for some more raiders for 9.1. We cleared heroic pretty early in the expansion, but due to some raiders wanting to push CE we ended up losing a few and stopped progression for last tier. Right now we are looking to get through heroic pretty quickly and then make a judgement call on mythic depending on size of raid team.

If you are looking for a fun environment with great people Firestorm may be a good fit for you. We have a great core group of players (some with CE experience) who want to raid and are willing to help. Overall goal is to build a great team with an even better guild culture.

Raid times are Thursday/Friday evenings 10pm -1am EST

If you are interested, please, feel free to contact me:

Battletag: Dissipated#1517
Discord: Dissipated#2868

All classes/specs/roles are welcome to reach out!