[H] Looking for semi hardcore guild. Warlock Main. Just returned to the game

I have recently returned to WoW and I am looking for a guild to push mythic progression with.

I just returned to the game on Sunday and have leveled my Warlock and am working on gearing it. I am currently on Illidan but am willing to switch servers for the right horde guild (I won’t switch to Alliance).

I am looking for a guild that is 9/9 H and is pushing Mythic content that is raiding 2-4 days a week. I have a fairly flexible schedule for evenings and weekends so I am open to most times.

I have previous experience as a Mythic raider in Legion. I am a mature player who is fairly laid-back but is serious when it comes to raiding. I would love to find a guild of like minded people. Let me know if you think your guild is the right one for me.

<Daunted> Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday 9pm - 12am EST(Eastern Standard Time)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daunted is a Mythic progression focused raiding guild that was founded by a group of hardcore raiders. We are very competitive, and always willing to help new upcoming players reach new milestones. Whether it is raiding, pvping, xmog hunting , you name it, we are open to reach out and lend our in depth knowledge of the game to our members.

Current Progress

BOD 1/9 Mythic | 9/9 Heroic| 9/9 Normal

Uldir
7/8 Mythic | 8/8 Heroic| 8/8 Normal

Recruitment
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tank: Closed
Healer: Limited
Range DPS: Open
Melee DPS: Limited

Currently open for new trials All classes/spec welcome.

Goals
Pushing high level raiding content / mythic + keys

Raiding

• Mythic

• Mythic+ Dungeons

If you are interested let us know via Bnet , Discord , or this post.

Raid Times:

Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday 9pm - 12am EST(Eastern Standard Time)

Bnet: Curthiany#1955
    Discord: Curthiany#3257

Hey man,

Traverse-Thrall is currently 1-9m and 9/9H. We were 7/8M Uldir and 11/11M ABT.

We raid fri/Sunday 11pm-3am EST. Hit me up on discord at Korn#8032 if you’re interested.