[H] Looking for mythic orientated guild

Hello, I’m currently searching for a horde raiding guild thats focusing on mythic raiding, Doesn’t have to be CE, but at least have the goals to try for CE.

A little about me:

Class/Spec: A wide variety of classes, Current 370+ toons are: mage, rogue, lock, dk, and priest

Cleared: 5/8 Mythic Uldir, 7/9 Normal DA, 2/9 Heroic DA

Logs: Depends on what toon, but Not limited to: (Remove the space before the .com)
Rogue logs: www.warcraftlogs .com/character/id/36235010#zone=19&difficulty=4
DK Logs:
www.warcraftlogs .com/character/id/36815034#zone=19&difficulty=4

Armory: Depends on what toon, but Not limited to:(Remove the space before the .com)
Rogue: worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/turalyon/Rivalry
DK: worldofwarcraft .com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/R%C3%AFvalry

Availability: Anytime after 6:00pm EST till about 11:00pm EST

IF you would like feel free to add me to bnet Btag: zedak#11501 or discord: Rivalryx#9444 to discuss anything further of if you have any questions.

Rivalry, administrators are interested in your versatility. Let me know if you’re interested!

Hi Rivalry! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for DPS to fill in our raid roster for Siege of Zuldazar . I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues, Thurs & Mon 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 3/9H Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hey Rivalry! :slight_smile:

I know you mentioned the end time being 11pm EST, but we go until 1am EST. I still wanted to reach out to you though on the off chance it would work out.
Regardless, we are in the market for RDPS at the moment! If you could play your Warlock, Mage, or Priest we would definitely have an immediate opening for you. Melee is fine too if you prefer–but we need RDPS more at the moment.
I’ve added you on bnet if you want to talk more.

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 8/9N, 4/9H
Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

We are a newly formed Horde Mythic progression guild, our main goal being Cutting Edge in BFA.

We want to establish a group of committed individuals to progress through Mythic content toward our goal. Not at breakneck speed, but at a constant rate of progression.

Our founders are active players who come from backgrounds in Mythic+ and Heroic/Mythic raiding guilds (in WoD, Legion, and BFA)–but ultimately desired more in the way of Mythic progression.

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299