[H] Looking for LATE NIGHT Raiding Guild

Title says it all. Looking for a late-night raiding guild. I prefer weekday evenings after 11:00pm PST, but can be a little flexible.

Able to raid as holy, shadow, or arms/fury warrior (my alt, who is nearly geared enough for mythic). Will heal your M+ runs (or tank them, if prot warriors ever improve...)

Resume

- Previous leader of a raiding guild in TBC that ranked as high as #8 in North America.
- Completed 10/11M with plenty of experience on Argus last raid tier. Guild killed it, but I wasn't there.
- 7/9M ToS

Hit me up:
Sarevok#1337
<Astral> is expanding its community and looking to build a late night cutting edge raid team on a strict 2 day schedule. This team is a work in progress and will be a continuously growing and changing group as we work to build a composition of players that compliments Astral’s atmosphere and goals.

8/8H experience is required as a minimum so we wil be blowing through heroic quickly and jumping straight into mythic when the team is able.

Currently we are looking into all roles for recruitment and will be building the roster to be competitive and earn their spots, please read the information about us below and if you're interested in being involved with a new cutting edge late night raid team built from within a well established guild please contact me Kaz#1747 and we can talk more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Potential applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

Late Night Team Schedule ( These hours may SLIGHTLY change based on response to this new team ):
- Tuesday: 12am - 4am EST ( 9pm-1am PST )
- Thursday:12am - 4am EST ( 9pm-1am PST )

About Us:
<Astral> @ US-Turalyon (Alliance) is recruiting for our new late night mythic progression raid team. We are an eclectic group of passionate individuals who value our time and progression. Our founding members are comprised of long-time hardcore raiders who have been playing together since TBC. They have a bevy of notable accomplishments which include numerous US top 10 kills and achievements. We have since settled into a more relaxed 3-night raid schedule but maintain our former hardcore mentality especially regarding personal responsibility/awareness, efficiency, and preparation.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. Over the years, we have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline; however, while on farm the atmosphere is more relaxed. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

What We Offer:
- A stable roster and constructive raid environment
- Leadership with years of progression-oriented hardcore experience
- Guild repairs for mains and alts
- Enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, and other materials as necessary
- Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
- Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
- High attendance
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
- Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
- Willingness to work collaboratively and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

Contacts:
Kaz#1747
Hi everyone, thanks for the replies so far:

@Dankcow: I'm afraid you raid times are too early for me.

@Murlocs: You guys would have been a great fit, but again, too early for me to be able to commit to consistent attendance.

@Kazmeme: Tsech, filthy Alliance. =p
Still looking for a home