[H] Looking for In Character Guild

Hi there! I’m looking to join a heavily RP focused guild for my character Dexxia. I currently have her in my own Guild I use for my ALTs.

Dexxia is a young goblin looking to scratch the itch she has for adventure and shooting things with her bow and arrows. She is very fresh and green, almost Plain Jane. But, I’m looking to have her join a guild that isn’t domestic or modern or corporate.

I’m a casual player. I’ve never been in a full on Raid before, not even a normal one. I’ve never done a Mythic dungeons. It’s not for a lack of wanting, but my internet is too precarious to be of any help during long swaths of content. I’m willing to try and learn though!

I have been role playing for thirteen years now so I’ve got a decent grasp on writing. I do RP all themes. So dark and gritty, fluffy and fun, humor, tragic, horrifying. All of it is right up my alley! I also don’t get offended easily at all, so criticism and critique are always welcome.

3 Likes

Hi. Check this out: WrA Information & Directories (Guilds | Communities | Events) - #166 by Xepher-wyrmrest-accord

And maybe check out the Southfury Watch’s post in that thread. Good luck in your search! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, wicked! Southfury Warch seems right up my alley and perfect for Dexxia. I’ll contact you in game, thank you so much!

4 Likes