[H] Looking for Guild

Hello =)

We are new server transfers from a low population server, looking for a new home with more active players. I am going to give a little background on the both of us and then what we are looking for in a guild. I will be having a knee surgery in the next month or so, I will be on quite actively over the next several months.

Background
Myself: ( Havoc DH ) I am an original day one player, primarily PvE focus’d at this point I mained a healer ( Disc ) most of my time throughout WoW especially during classic and pushed progression through several expansions until maybe Firelands where it became less appealing. I skipped MoP + WoD mainly, came back for legion semi-casually raided but my wife started playing so full time progression was not an option. I did the High Warlord grind in classic still have the title on my priest, I do desire to raid still just not on a ridiculous schedule of 3-4 nights a week for 5 hours.

Wife: ( Arcane Mage ) She is more casual , likes exploring the world picking herbs, insulting pets she collects ect. She will occasionally join me on mythic+, she does not raid but is very social in play style and started playing because she <3 me, but now enjoys the game.

We mainly are just looking for a new home to build new friendships and enjoy the game.

Desired Guild Type
Active Daily player count
Daily PvE activity ( m+, raids ect )
Social and Mature
Friendly and Fun Atmosphere.
Adult Humor, not the childish bs.
Active Discord.
Most a super active group of non moronic people looking to be social and enjoy the game.
Guild Name that is not idiotic helps as well =P.

Please post here or contact me in game @ Astral#11709.
=)

1 Like

Hello there…we have several couples in our grp!
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs and a few mythics. 4th Xpac as a group.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:30pm
RBG Group: Friday 9pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
1/9M 9/9 H BOD 2/2 N COT

Needs: Mage/Rogue/Spriest/Hunter
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hey Ayelah,

As a raider that has also played since day 1 and who’s wife also plays with him(we’re our guilds MT’s) I know exactly what you’re looking for. And we’re it! Moted is an AotC focused guild(Uldir week 3, BoD week 5, CoS week 1). We also enjoy working on mythic bosses, but CE is never our focus. We raid Tue/Thu from 8p-11p EST, we have a “fun-run” on the weekends where we pug usually. We also open heroic clears(tue/thu) to alts(currently BoD open to the front 5 bosses).
We have an active adult community, active discord, and active player base. We’re definitely not a ‘log in for raid only’ guild. We are ACTIVE! Give us a look, and reach out if you have any questions! GL in your search

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

Hello and good afternoon/morning,

Reading over your post and desires, I highly think you would be a fit with us. We recently have changed to be more casual, and we do not demand many hours into raiding. A lot of us are married, not all couples play, but we get where you may be situated. If we are something you are interested in, feel free to reach out to me on discord. WhatInTheFunk#0326

Raid times are Monday and Wednesday 10:30 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. est time/server time. We enjoy Mythic Plus between raid days and some also play heroes of the storm, many other things also.

We are currently seeking more to fill out our ranks all are welcome to apply! Currently, 7/9 heroic. We have very dedicated players and would love to add to our crazy family!!

Feel free to contact any of us via the game or btag.

D1ab3tus#1143

9 / 9 Heroic BoD
1 / 2 Heroic CoS

Attunement is now recruiting any and all players looking for a place to enjoy all aspects of the game!

We look to build a strong guild community of a wide variety of players, everywhere from new players to experienced veterans, everyone is welcome. There are no experience requirements for joining, whether you are just starting your adventure in the game, coming back from a break, or are looking for a new home to continue your raiding and Mythic+ keys. Groups of friends or dissolving guilds looking for a new place together are also more than welcome.

We also currently have a raid team looking to fill itself out and continue where we left off in Heroic CoS and strive for AoTC before the next raid content is released. If you’re interested in raiding with us, definitely let us know when you reach out and we can give you more details on that!

Seppy#1485 - In Game : Seppy
Teekee#11716 - In Game : Teekeez
Drock#1581 - In Game: Holierthnmao
Adorict#1509 - In Game : Adorict

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde )2/2 H CoS 2/9 M 9/9H We are recruiting heals for our main core weekend raid group! Raid Times are (Optional) Friday Heroic 8pm-11pm With Mythic progression on Sat 9pm-12am & Sun 7pm-10pm server time. We also have a 2nd raid group that runs Tues/Wed 9pm-11:30 server time that is still progressing heroic, so we are looking for all types of players! We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for likeminded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

CURRENT NEEDS:

• DPS
  • Healer(shammy/MW/pally) WITH a dps OS

EXPECTATIONS:

• Show up to raid on time
  • Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
  • Study fights if needed
  • Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu(recruitment)
Battlenet: Slotharoonie#1465
Discord: Ximu#6990
I will usually reply within a few hours, so please ask any questions you need!

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!