(H) Looking for guild

408 Hunter looking for a new guild on thrall. I am 3/9m bod and 2/2h on crucible. I am not looking to transfer servers. My btag is Vel#1452.

Hello, below is our general info, hit me up if it interests you at all!
Hyjal Sublime
AOTC 3/9M
wed/sun 7-10PST
Tues optional raid
Havak#11708

I am still looking for a new guild on thrall.

Hello!

< Low Battery > [H] is a semi-casual guild on Thrall, and we are looking for more ranged DPS. We are currently 3/9M in BoD and our raid schedule is Tues and Wed from 9pm - midnight EST. Our end goal is not CE, but to get as many bosses down before the next raid is released. We expect our raiders to know their class and come to raid prepared, but we do our best to keep our raid environment fun and relaxed.

Outside of raid nights, you’ll find folks forming groups for M+ throughout the week. We also schedule weekly guild events and rotate through activities such as alt raids, achievement runs, RBGs, or game night in discord.

Here is a link to our recruitment post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-low-battery-9-9h-3-9m-bod-lfm-rdps-tues-wed-9pm-12

If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me: CallaLily#1369. I hope to hear from you. Best of luck with your search!