[h] Looking for guild to call home and raid!

Hi all! I am a vetran player looking for a horde guild to call home! My current server is depressingly sparse in population lately. So a little about me, I have played feral since wrath and searching for a group of heroic raiders on horde side who are positive and friendly.

Hi Euphoria

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{1/9 Mythic 7/9 Heroic 9/9 Normal } Experienced Raiders 385+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hi Euphoria,

Questionable Morality’s weekday team might be a good fit for you! We’re a relaxed heroic team — positive and friendly! — in a larger guild of equally fun, supportive players. The weekday team raids on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9pm-11pm EST and is currently 6/9H.

There is also a “weekend” mythic team that runs on Sunday and Monday from 7pm-11pm EST. They are recruiting DPS, with a preference for ranged — but if you’re looking to get your paws wet in mythic, there may be some opportunities to crossover and earn a spot.

If you think we may be a fit for you and have any questions, please feel free to add me (velkana#1155) or our GM/LR (tthrack#1350).

Hey there,

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Mistweaver
  • Mages, Hunters, Warlocks, Boomkin, Ele Sham
  • Havoc Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Windwalker Monk

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 7/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Pixie#1588
Discord: Tony#1337 / Discord: Pixie#0216
In game characters: Dev, Mf, Crëam

Tue/Sun 8:30pm-11:30pm PST 1/9M but we are very confident in our abilities. We just need a few more dedicated raiders.
Got some spam for ya:

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856

Hey Euphoria! You sound like you would fit in perfectly here at Haven! We are an adult oriented guild that considers each other family and just loves slaying pixels together. We laugh, poke fun at each other and get the job done all at the same time =P

We are 9/9H and only dabble in mythic if there are enough people interested. We don’t go hard at it, we are AOTC driven. Most of us have been playing together for years, some since BC days. We are long established and all just love playing together.

Raid times: Tues-Thurs, 10pm-1230am EST. When the last boss on heroic dies, we drop down to Tues-Weds for farm (which is our current schedule).

Current needs: DPS primarily. We have 0 warriors or rogues and quite a few locks and mages at the moment :slight_smile: We are always happy to welcome DPS with tank/heal offspecs in those weird attendance situations.

Feel free to hit us up (bnet: Raychacha#1790) if you are interested in joining not just a raid group, but a group of people that consider themselves family. We could run a few M+ this weekend and chat over discord if you’d like :slight_smile:

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (Non Mythic focused). 4/9 H BoD

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST