[H] [Looking for Guild] Returning player

Hi,

Returning to the game after a time away. I originally stepped away from the game during WOD, returning on and off until Shadowlands. Currently looking for a guild that raids a few times a week. I’m available Sunday – Thursday evenings after 6PST. I am ok with raiding 2 or 3 days a week, more during progression is ok.

Always up to date with whichever classes I’m playing. Favorite class ever was feral in 5.3. Still maintain alts in every class. Ok playing anything except DH or pally. I also still have multiple leveled buckets for both druid and mage. Always punctual and prepared including bringing my own consumables.

Battle.net: jenkyl#11234

Discord: Velael#1049

Thank you for your time.

We are looking for raiders and mythic+ players if you are interested. <Peon You> Eonar Looking for Raiders + Players!

Hi Jenkyl!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest. [US][Zul’jin][Horde] is recruiting high mythic key runners and heroic raiders for Season 4 and into Dragonflight! Though we are casual friendly, we work to create a fun and dynamic environment for those who perform the highest levels of content. We have Keystone masters, former heroic and mythic raiders on our roster and we work to foster a healthy and toxic free community. We are recruiting dps, especially rogues, death knights, monks for Raid, and we can always use more tanks and dps for the highest levels of M+. We are fortunate enough to have plenty of healers for raid, and we are not in need of a tank for Raid. We are currently progressing through heroic, and we are looking for raiders willing to do the work, have a measure of patience as we progress through raid and willing to be a team player, taking and giving constructive help through content. Though we are principally on Zul’jin and are horde side, our community is all encompassing and players from all servers and cross faction are welcome.

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net: Kiua#1912
Discord: Jarsha#1350
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Hi Rinked,

Read through your posting and this sounds pretty good. My only concern is raid start times if your an EST guild. I’m not available before 8 est.

Hey, yeah we wouldn’t start till around 8:30 est. Did you send a btag request? I added you if you did.

Hey there Jenkyl, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile:

Hey Jenkyl, added you on Discord. Is a 5-5:15 pm PT (8-8:15 pm ET) start time too early for you?

No I don’t think so, it would be a group decision either way. what worked best for the majority.

you could be a good fit for us

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829