[H] Looking for guild or people to run with

Hey there,

So all of my friends have quit the game over the last five or so years, something we’ve all experienced. I’m coming to the realization that I’m just not enjoying the “Lone wolf” style that I currently find myself in.

A guild would be awesome to join, but I’m not sure how to articulate what I’m looking for. Over the last month I’ve tried a few guilds out, but they weren’t what I was looking for. And it wasn’t evident until I joined and saw the culture.

Basically I’m looking for a group of kind, non-toxic people to spend my time with. I’m almost 40 and I don’t really want to spend my free time in a toxic environment. I would like to casually be able to raid, pvp, and do some mythic plus. My main source of enjoyment, right now, has been the horrific visions. Over the years I’ve been in various levels of raiding. My last run was in a mostly heroic, sometimes mythic guild in Legion. I’ve sat out most of BFA. I’m new to PVP, it’s been fun, but I have things to learn.

Anyways, thanks for reading. If you’d like to ask me anything you can message me in game!

Viscath#1351

1 Like

Just added you on bnet under the name “Cal”!