~H ~looking for guild (Husband and Wife)

Hubby and I are looking for raiding guild for my priest and his rogue(fresh 120 but shouldn’t take us long to gear up) or his druid. We have AOTC for EP on our other characters but would rather go back to what we enjoy playing. :slight_smile: I would love to stick to Disc or holy but can gear for shadow with a healing off spec if needed.

We need a guild that is Friday/ Saturday nights preferably or early afternoons on the week days as we work nights . We would really prefer not to do weekdays raids but I know that may not be possible. Would love a guild that runs mythic+s together as well. We always do our weekly 10s and up

The guild we are with we feel like we are just a other number, can hop on get told hey let’s run stuff, be on for hours and not get noticed at all unless no one else wants to run with them.Very discouraging as we can talk in guild and feel like we are talking to ourselves.Would love to finally find a place to call home where we are just not another number.

Contact me on discord: Liliwen#5896 or battle net Kairi #11583 prefered as i forget to check back on the forums :smile:
Thanks

Have a great day :heart: