[H] Looking for gay/LGBT active guilds

Hey folks. Trying to find a home for my belf DH on Horde and wanting to find an active LGBT-centric guild. Tried using the guild finder and applied to some stuff, but they don’t seem to be very active, unfortunately. If your guild fits the description or you know of one, I’d love to hear about it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hm I know LGBT friendly RP spaces but I can’t think of any centric guilds on this server. I’m currently hanging with Howling Owl (which is a very LGBT-heavy space) but they’re RP-only so if you’re looking for social, there might not be much there for you.

if you’re looking for RP though I know a lot of performance guilds are heavy LGBT spaces. But if you’re looking for social LGBT guilds, you might have more luck on Proudmoore Alliance (speaking as a proudmoore player).

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-a-the-howling-owlclub-night-owl-is-hiring-several-positions-available-updated-for-new-year/81748

2 Likes

Fortunately, there’s a lot of guilds on the server that are friendly and even outright supportive of the LGBT+ community! Unfortunately, I only really know of a few that seem to have a significant majority of LGBT+ players and they’re all RP guilds.

As mentioned above, guilds like the Howling Owl, Succulent Tarts, Cuties, and Blackbird Brewery would be great places to start. My own guild is LGBT friendly, but even we don’t have the numbers/representation I’ve seen expressed in these guilds!

But there is a Warcraft LGBTQ community Discord! I think that’d be a great start.
I requested an invite link.
discord.gg/aHqQbse

Good luck in your search!

If it’s mainly pve and community you’re looking for, I’d suggest prismatic as an LGBT+ friendly and much more centric place than others i’ve seen. They’re a lovely bunch of people for sure and they always seem willing to help guildies out. I know they were trying some things in the way of rp before, not so sure if they have something established for pvp or just get together to do stuff for it.

1 Like

Hello there! A couple have mentioned us already (and thank you so much for that!) but depending on what you might be looking for, The Howling Owl could be a good fit. We are RP only but pretty laid back. There’s no big storylines to keep up with or anything like that. You can see a bit in the recruitment thread that Kailarra linked above. However there’s a lot of LGBT representation in our guild both from an IC and OOC perspective.

You’re welcome to join our Discord server and check it out, if you like, we have a whole public area for guests!

tinyurl .com / owldiscord

Hey Nashiran -

If you haven’t found a place yet, feel free to give me a shout on BattleNet (Exsomet#1848) and let’s chat about what you’re looking for! I probably wouldn’t call us LGBT-centric, but we’re very LGBT-friendly. Depending on what you’re looking for, we also do most types of content in an organized fashion, and we love to procrastinate at work with cat-picture-posting marathons.

2 Likes