H- Looking for friends

I am not sure where to post it keeps telling me I need an active wow subscription which I do. So I cant post properly on the forums?

But I am looking for friends!
Individuals
Groups

I have been trying to make friends when I come to this game and it just never feels like I meet someone interested, as I am stuck doing dungeon finder/raid finder and have to just be with people that seem only interested in doing x/y/z and then leaving.

I can’t find a guild that is ever active, if they are they rarely engage with people so at this point I am just trying to find others like me that are looking for a friend or a few friends.

I’m looking for anyone that isn’t a hardcore player, like to explore, and is ok with me being a complete noob to 90% of WoW, its lore, and everything else in the world… even another complete noob seems like a fun match?

Sorry I wasnt around for ‘back in the day’ Litch King CLASSIC stuff, yelling at me about how much of a noob and how bad I am doesn’t make me appreciate the game more or play better :S

So if you’re interested in hanging out and doing things together, please send me an add on discord! :slight_smile: thanks!

Boop#9861