[H] Looking for arena/raiding guild

Hey there,

I’m not sure if much like this exists yet but its worth a shot.

I’m a longtime arena player/PvPer who is looking to play TBC. I am a multi-glad healer (pre-BFA) and am planning on returning to that role (I’m thinking disc priest this time around) and would like to raid as well. I’d like to try DPS in a raid setting this time so I’d be shadow for raiding. I am also a S3 gladiator (Vengeful season) and used to raid TBC content way back in the day so I’m familiar with the content (cleared BT/Hyjal/SSC/TK/Sunwell). I’ve been looking for a “PvP hub” like a few servers were back in the day (Tichondrius, Illidan, KT, etc.) but I haven’t been able to find anything like that so far. Basically, I’m just looking for other like-minded and experienced players who enjoy playing all aspects of the game well.

I’m willing to transfer wherever, and if there’s an alliance guild more suited to this, I could be interested in that. Looking for a high pop server.

My desired raid times would have to be after 8 PMish PST and could raid basically any day of the week. Also willing to raid Classic content until TBC releases.

Feel free to add me in game (Trip#1294) or on discord (Trip#3798) if interested. Thanks!

2 Likes

Looking for same thing. Following!

1 Like

Also interested in arena & raiding focused guild. Following.

1 Like

I think we’re exactly what the 3 of you are looking for. Check us out and see if we’re a fit, drop an app if you’re interested. Reviving TBC guild that Server 1st all of TBC. Heavy PvP focus as well, serveral Glads/Multi-Glads/Rank14’s in guild already. Special loot system for serious RBG & Arena players: If PvP specific loot drops in raids, PvP-focused raiders will get priority on said loot.

Thanks for replying Babydabs, but unfortunately those raid times won’t work for me. I hope the others find a fit in your guild though and best of luck!

1 Like

Still looking!

Hey! I’m hoping we have what you are looking for. Our guild Titans is a newly formed Horde guild on the PvP server Bigglesworth comprised of players ready to hit TBC Classic hard. A lot of us played TBC back in the day so we are definitely excited to be able to play the expansion once more.

Our raid times are Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10:30pm-1:30am PST. We all know how hard it can be to find a late night community in WoW so it’s always great when a new member joins up.

Although our focus as a guild will mainly be on PvE content, a lot of our players do want to dip into PvP as well so there will certainly be players who are down to do arenas and BGs.

If you’re interested, feel free to message me on Bnet or Discord:

Bnet: Bamboroo#1689
Discord: Jakinto#4028