[H] Looking for aotc guild

204 boomkin looking for aotc guild. Trying to reroll to my boomkin. Main was previously a lock and I made it to 1/10 mythic before the guild I was in decided to call it quits. So I’m just trying to find a new home. Looking for raid times starting around 9 Central.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey xploitz! Dm me on discord! I think we could be a great fit for you and would love yo talk more!

Legerity#6788

Hello, I’m the recruitment officer of “The Expedition” a Horde based guild on Thrall , we are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H. We formed towards the back end of BFA with the goals of progressing Mythic during Shadowlands. Our raid schedule is T/Th from 8 pm - 11 pm EST.We are currently in search of DPS to fill our main raid team. So we can further progress into Mythic CN and in preparation for patch 9.1.

We do M+ and Pvp. All players are welcome to join our heroic requirements are 195 and Mythic is 205.

In Game: Masharu, BNET:YungJeezy#1658, or Discord: Husbando Childe#5132.

Hey there!

My heroic raiding guild has gotten AOTC and is now going to expand our team and go back into Heroic with our alts. This is partially because we want to try new things and partially because we all just like raiding together. We got 10/10 with a small team and we would prefer to have a larger one. I will paste our recruitment post below so you can get a feel for what we are able. If you are interested, let me know and we’ll bring you with us on Tuesday!

Our guild, keep it simple, has achieved AOTC for Castle Nathria with a small raid team that we are looking to expand. We are looking to add several dps and a couple of healers to buff up our raid size. Starting this Tuesday, we will return to full-clearing heroic with alts with an eye for the next tier’s raid, so some of our raiders are switching classes and roles and we are hoping to bring new people into the team. We are a heroic guild and won’t be pushing mythic.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET

What we are looking for:
-“Raid ready” - 190 ilevel character
-No raiding experience necessary, we are looking for fit at this point
-Any class is welcome to come along
-18+

We are a very chill guild with the goal of “keeping it simple.” Regular attendance is required, but we aren’t mythic raiders and we want to have fun. Several of us also love PvP and we regularly run Mythic + keys and level characters together. If you are interested in coming along to see what we are about, send me a discord message at Mewtron#1847 Even if you don’t have a character ready just yet, we already have Curve so we aren’t stressing about everyone starting on Tuesday.

Cake Plantation [9/10H] is a newly reformed guild on Illidan and looking to get back into the mythic scene. We’re a guild of raid veterans looking to enjoy pushing content, having fun, and fostering an environment for life long friends. We consider ourselves as a cas-core guild looking to progress at a great pace while also having a good life/game balance. If you’re into fun times, funny people, and bad transmogs, we’re probably the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday/Monday 9pm-12am EST(6pm-9pm PST)

Contacts:

Atoxsis- Bnet: Seff#1651 Discord:Atoxsis#52344

Hey, you may be a good fit for us! Btag:Scarie#1189

2/10Mythic, Core Spots Open!AOTC+ Guild LF damage dealers and a healer! Tues/Thur 8:30-10:30 CST. M+ night, PVP night, ALT raids on our offnights!Building a strong team for 9.1!

Hello! Would love to talk to you more about our guild if you are willing to transfer.

We are Faded Gods (Horde/Kil’Jaeden). We are currently 10/10 H aotc but have some players taking a break so we are reforming our roster and are in need of range dps more than anything including a warlock. We are going to be continuing to do heroic for the time being as we re-establish our raid roster. All of us have busy lives and so we raid just 2 nights a week for 2 hours each of those nights. Sat/Sun 8 CST - 10 CST.

We are also beginning m+ nights as well as pvp nights on rotating weeks. I think that covers most of what we do and who we are. We are a tight night, semi-casual guild that enjoys playing together.

Add me on BNet if you have questions or are interested bark#11701

Best of luck in searching for a guild. Hope we can be a fit!

add me Thecoldbange#1998

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to look at this. Undercover Elitists is a guild that has mythic progression as a mind set. We raid Tues/ Thurs / (sometimes mandatory saturday) 8pm-11pm CST. The idea is to easily push and farm herioc as we push into mythic content in each tier. A mature have fun no BS guild that wants to down bosses and have a good time. Raiders recruited are expected to adapt on the fly and be able to handle mechanics thrown at them, take responsibilities for mistakes and can handle constructive criticism well. If you are someone that loves to banter in chat have a good time and loot give us a look! Refilling off of a broken roster. Will continue to run normal to gear exceptional applicants

10/10N (on Farm) 6/10H, I am 10/10H also the RL

Currently Recruiting. 195+

Healers: 3
Pref: Rsham / Hpal
(Flex Open)

RDPS: 3 (off spec heals Flex)
1 MM Hunters
1 Balance druid
(Flex open)

MDPS: 3
1 Unholy DK
1 WW monk
(Flex Open) ( off spec tank)

If there is a flex spot and you think the guild is for you please feel free to apply.

All exceptional applicants considered. Please contact myself at
Discord: Dragen#4167
Bnet: DragenEireTV#1423

Discord is the best place to reach me!

Hey there Xploitz. We are 7/10H fresh formed currently looking for more people to join the team! Check out Our Post

Hi Xploitz

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. We have just started mythic progression this week and are 2/10. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 2/10 mythic we have completed AOTC.

Looking for
1 Melee DPS - Prefer Warrior, Enhancement Shaman, or Rogue
1 Ranged DPS - Prefer Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, or Warlock
1 Healer - Prefer Priest or Paladin

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS and 1 healer to complete our raid roster. If you are not geared don’t worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Spire is a raiding focused guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST
  • Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic after Heroic is cleared)
  • Currently 10/10N 9/10H

Priority Needs

• Monk DPS/ Warlock/Boomie for Progression Raid Roster
  • Healers and Tanks for M+ (Can’t make a raid schedule? Come 5 man it up!)

About Us
Spire was formed in 2016 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played WoW since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.
Contacts
ntwkman#1957, Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Jaseypoo#1320

Hello there

I am in a new guild that is looking to build its ranks and eventually get into raiding once we have enough for a 10 man group. If something new interests please feel free to reach out for more info. We are on Illidan

DeathsCouncil is a a guild formed in Warlords of Draenor that is currently being rebuilt as a AOTC focused group of players. Our main focus is to build our roster with the notion to build towards clearing AOTC each tier. We will be a laid back guild looking for fun and active members to build its ranks for our future raid team. We have heroic experience as a group. If building something fresh sounds good to you or you’re just looking for somewhere to hang out please leave your contact information or you can reach out to us directly. Our contact information is below.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 7:30pm - 9:30pm (Eastern Time)

Currently Recruiting Priorities:
Currently recruiting for a 10 man raid team.Possibly 15 man

Tanks: Monk, DH, DK, Warrior (In order)

Healers: We currently have 2 heals, but extras are always appreciated. And in case we ever want to extend past a 10 man raid group we will need you! Always welcome for mythic+ runs

Ranged DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Lock, Ele Shaman

Melee DPS: Warrior, DK, DH

We are also accepting members who want to hang out and chill or ones who are interested in mythic+ dungeons.

Contacts:
Discord-WarcraftLore#8345
Discord-Thorith#8456 / Bnet-DLAres#1711

Hi there Xploitz!

Check out Murloc Madness. We are a casual heroic only guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. Hope to hear from you and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday 10pm-1am EST & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!