[H] looking for an active lgbtq friendly guild

I stopped playing WoW roughly around the beginning of BFA. before that i raided from BC to Legion in the same guild. I was a guild leader and raid leader for a time within the same guild. I stopped playing because the overwhelming responsibilities were starting to bleed into my real life. A few months ago decided to come back and play a little more casual.

i play a Warlock at 120. i have multiple level 110

Interested in Horde but willing to go Ally

Not interested in Mythic raiding. Don’t mind heroic/normal raiding

Guild does not have to be exclusively LGBT but must be LGBT friendly

Just looking for friendly people to enjoy the game with.

My battletag: #clumbaby11239

Hey there I sent you a bnet request! I’m the GM of a large LGBT+ friendly guild on Proudmoore (Alliance) and we’d love to chat with you. My bnet: Ryry#11575

1 Like

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. It’s a little quiet right now but we expect things to pick up once Shadowlands starts.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. We also have an LGBT+ presence and don’t tolerate hate speech.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

We’re a smaller, close knit group who is LGBTQ+ friend as well. :slight_smile: We’re a horde guild.

Hello there Clumbaby.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality. In addition to that we are incredibly LGBTQ friendly with a zero tolerance policy towards harassments of/from our players.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)