[H] Looking for active & Serious Raiding/PVP Guild Tichondrius

Hey all, I’m looking for an active guild that does PVP or serious mythic raiding, I mainly focus on PVP now but would not mind getting back into raiding if its with the right group, I’ve hit gladiator 2x in BFA on my warrior.

The Druid im posting with is Alliance, but all my other toons are horde, this is just my main PVP toon,

I can play Feral, DH, Demo, and Frost/unholy and have a bunch of toons that are ready to be geared.
I did mythic raiding back in WoD + Legion, and then mostly focused on PVP for BFA and Shadowlands, I’m playing WoW for majority of the day everyday as I stream all day, so scheduling and attendance won’t be an issue, I’m more than happy to tested through normals and Heroic and work my way up as long there is a foundation in place and a good system.

If there’s any questions feel free to ask and I’m open to anything

Few things about me

Canada -5 EST
21 years old
Have been playing WoW for over a decade,
I can get a bit toxic as I’m competitive(I blame league) , but for the most part I’m a good sport.

Honestly wanting to get in with a good group of people and build a good relation and take the raiding to a higher level :slight_smile:

Thanks all.