[H] Looking for active guild

Hey just returning to WoW from a long hiatus of playing ESO.

Looking to join an active Guild to start pushing end game content, level some alts and RGBs.

I’m active during the evenings and weekends and hoping to find a active home. Having a team discord server is also a plus.

Currently have a lvl 60 MM Hunter, 52 Havoc DH and been mostly playing/leveling my lvl 38 Ret pally which will become my main.

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Howdy! I'm Moon, the recruitment officer for Swift[H][Mal'ganis].
We are currently 5/10H. A few members have 10/10H experience. We want to finish the rest of heroic and push our way towards CE and are in need of like-minded individuals who are laidback and patient with progression. We want to enjoy our time while raiding. (:

Raid Times are Tues/Wed-8-11pm Server(CST)

Looking for a multitude of classes/specs and would be happy to have you on the team. If you have any questions feel free to message me in-game (SparkledMoon#1939) or over on our forum recruitment post here.

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid
Warlock
Blood DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply

Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò
Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Still looking for people? Me and my close buddies started a guild recently kinda active tryna get members to talk just a lil bit more lol but im helping people gear up and lvl up and raid n stuff if ur down to run hmu ill toss u a invite or Message @gixxerkid702#1640

hey arrow, we’re down to add a ret paladin to the mix. it’s ok if you’re not geared and 60 yet nobody is gonna penalize you for it, but once you get there if you’re interested in playing with us, you’re more than welcome to do so :slight_smile:

this is us

Hey there Arrow!

I think my guild would be a good fit for you! Check out my guild spam below and please feel free to add me to chat! =)

Thanks!

Relentless is a new guild on Mal’ganis with pvp and pve synchronized gameplay. Events are set up weekly on the calendar and Discord is used regularly by members.

Looking for Raiders!

Group 1:

Friday & Saturday

8pm-11pm realm time (Central)

-In need DPS, Tank, and Heals

Group 2:

Tuesday & Wednesday

7:30pm-10:30pm Server (Central)

In need of RDPS but not limited to!

ALSO!

Do you like pushing M+?

Looking for players for M+ groups