[H] Looking For A Home

Hello! As the title reads, I am currently looking for a new home for Shadowlands and hopefully every expac after! I’m 3/12M 12/12H NYA, 8/8H EP, 1/9M 8/9H BoD.

I’m looking for a guild that has a great sense of community, that likes to push content as far as raiding, pushing keys, and maybe even arena; but also likes to just hangout and enjoy the game with each other and joke around sometimes. I’m also free almost all of the time, so just about any schedule would work fine for me!

I currently main BM Hunter. While planning on maining Frost Mage come Shadowlands, I am also flexible and am more than willing to reroll to fit the needs of a roster in terms of progression. I have experience with all roles, whether it be tanking, mdps, rdps or healing. I currently have most of my toons on Area 52, but if the right guild comes along that happens to be on a different server, I’d be more than happy to transfer!

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I look forward to hopefully enjoying Shadowlands and beyond with a great group of people! Feel free to reach out to me on here, Discord or Bnet. :slight_smile:
Discord: Catharsis#8776
Bnet: Grave#11836

1 Like

Hey if you’re open to Alliance our guild might be a good fit, we’re full on Mages but if you’re interested we could talk about classes more!

We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, while we aren’t a hardcore CE guild by any means we like to push as far as we can into mythic with a chill relaxed environment. Our prog was unfortunately cut short in Nya’lotha due to burn outs so most of our members are still waiting for Shadowlands but we’re a fairly active guild when there’s stuff to do!

I’ll leave our additional info below but if you’re interested and days/times/Alliance is all okay then please fill out a short app on our guild site which will be linked below - hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/

1 Like

Hello there!

War Theory is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M raiding guild on Bleeding Hollow - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.We are a guild that strives to create long-lasting friendships in a virtual world, because let’s face it. This game sucks to play alone.

Raid Times:

We operate on a two day raiding schedule, with an additional optional re-clear night.

Friday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Saturday: 9PM to 12AM EST (6PM to 9PM PST)

Monday / Thursday optional extra progression day or heroic clear.

Second Team operates:

Tuesday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Wednesday: 7pm to 10pm EST (4pm to 7pm PST)

Recruiting:
Team One: 1 MDPS (Ret Paladin Prefered)
Team Two: All classes / specs to fill current roster

Additional questions can be directed to Adzz (Revorah#1321) on Battlenet and Adzz#4670 on Discord.

Interested? Join our recruitment discord to fill out an app! discord.gg/aZnVuDr

I’m gonna throw our hat into the ring here as from what I can tell you’re basically where we’re at too. We’re on Area 52 and are going to be raiding Wed/Thurs from 8-11pm EST.

About us:
Fierce is a Legion raiding guild formed under a different flag and server. Fierce was formerly known as the The Secret Cow Offensive. But alas, life took the cows out, or maybe they’d been eaten? Who knows. So thus, the cows spread around the world of Azeroth, onto other servers, making new friends, starting new quests, and having new laughs. But as any cow herder knows, you can always get them to come home. So that’s where this story is, we have come home. Some old names & faces, some new, but we are here to make our mark on Shadowlands.

We are a 18+ friendly guild. We love to joke and have a laugh but we also get serious about our raiding (as serious as 3 hours a night, 2 nights week can go). We will push as far as we can go, we do not want to cap ourselves. The aim is to clear Mythic content.

If this is something you might be interested in, feel free to reach out to us at

discord.gg/v7hc8Xh

If not, hopefully you find something regardless! =]

Hi Pewpewmf.

Satire is a newly formed Shadowlands raiding guild on Connected Bonechewer. We are looking to progress through Shadowlands using a Friday/Saturday 9pm - 12am CST. With our limited time, we want to make it so we get bosses down but outside of that, we hang out and have fun.

I took a 11 year hiatus from WoW and raiding. I am back looking to create a semi-hardcore but fun raiding guild to progress up to Mythic.

If this sounds, interesting, please contact me at battle.net at Gingivits#11827 or on discord pdubbs34#8341.

Thanks and good luck finding a guild!

Hey pew you should check out [H] [Area 52] <Get Off Our Lawn> AOTC guild LF DPS to round out our core raid team for Shadowlands

Tell them Paratheon sent you :slight_smile:

Hello Pewpew!

We are a new guild that is looking to get into heroic/mythic progression. All of our current raiders have 12/12H and/or some kind of mythic experience. We are trying to develop a team that loves to raid with each other, while progressing as far as we can.

Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 9pm-12am cst.

If you have any questions or if you are interested, please let me know!

-Discord: Tano#7981
-Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-risen-from-the-ashes-dawnbringer-us-recruiting-for-sl/703565?u=tano-dawnbringer