[H] Looking for 5-man (M+ etc) focused guild

[H] Looking for 5-man (M+ etc) focused guild

I’ve played on and off since release and have pretty much done it all. Form running old 40-man progression content to hard core server first pushes to casual and social alt leveling. I’m preferably looking for a smaller, tight-knit, laid-back and mature Horde guild with amazing talent that may raid from time-to-time filling gear slots but focuses on 5-man content. I’m not necessarily talking about being top on server/shard score boards, just pushing some difficult content for the group and having a blast doing it.

I’m mature, drama free, and do the busy/grindy-work when required. However, I’m not looking for a full-time job either, I’m looking for an amazing and fun social atmosphere of excellent no-hand-holding-required players with similar interests. I do not believe I am the best at any class or role, and live on constructive criticism but I do understand and have excelled at most if not all of them (tank, melee/ranged dps and heals) in an end-game capacity at some point.

I just recently (a month or so ago) got back into wow and have a Horde resto druid (currently on Destromath) running +6-8s and a BM hunter I’m enjoying the crap out of that just needs more M+s under her belt. I’m not stuck on any one role; I can play and have fun with them all when with a good group of friends so I’m flexible on what I end up doing in the group.

If this interests you, let’s chat! Solo/Pug stuff is getting a bit… un-productive.

P.S. I also stream so if that bothers the group, it’s something to consider.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 5/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer! I’ll definitely keep it in consideration.