[H] Looking 4 Guild

Just started on this server. My primary server is too full and locked for enjoyment.
I am just looking for a guild, with whom I can progress with. I have done all these raids for years. I am well experienced in the mechanics. I played on Drak Thul during vanilla and our guild was server first to open AQ.

The experience is here. I just dont want to join an already established end game guild. I want the freedom to gain at my rate. I am a grown man with kids and a job. Also progressing together gives better end game successes.

If there are any guilds on Ashkandi who could use a player, please leave me a comment, or message me @ Shinjiikarii#1181

Currently been leveling a hunter. But I am a very experienced tank or healer if its needed.

Of Blood and Ashes would be glad to have you along! The core of our guild server transferred to Ashkandi in early March and we have many players spread out level wise.

We are in the process of building our raid team and there are still plenty of spots to fill. We always on the lookout for quality people who want first and foremost just want to have an enjoyable classic experience with some absolutely fantastic people.

Send me a whisper in game if we sound right for you!

Sounds perfect. I will be messaging you.

Hi. I’m a disc/holy priest, and my leveling partner is a tank warrior. We are looking to transfer to a pve server and are checking out possibilities. I’d be interested in learning more about your guild.

By all means! Please feel free to whisper myself or any of the guild officers at your leisure and we would be more than happy to talk about the community we have built with you,

Of Blood and Ashes Officers:

Raocow
Corkhastusks
Tasteedots
Amuyan
Teddyruxspin