[H] <Lok Tar Ogar> [PvE] is recruiting! (10/10 MC, 1/1 Ony)

Lok Tar Ogar (aka LTO) is a semi-hardcore/semi-casual guild made up of a core of old school, experienced WoW players who raided from Vanilla - Cata on Scarlet Crusade. We came back for Classic and have reformed the old guild!

Current progression:
MC: 10/10 (1.5 hour clears)
Onyxia: 1/1 (split runs)
BWL: 2/8

We have opened up recruiting to more classes.

Our current roster contains a mixture of hardcore and casual, all good players and good people.

Our current raiding schedule is Tuesday/Thursday, 8-11pm server. We also have an optional raid on Sunday night, 8-11pm server.

We are currently considering the following:

Rogue
Hunter
Warlock
Mage
Shaman - Resto
Shaman - Elemental
Druid - Resto
Druid - Feral
Holy/Disc Priest

We are currently NOT actively recruiting other classes/specs, but feel free to contact us if interested, as we will make exceptions for exceptional players.

If you are interested in joining, contact me in-game or on Discord… Kerg#3164

Thanks!

Kerg

UPDATED 2/18/20

2 Likes

Not a member, but have had the pleasure of grouping with these folks a bunch. Positive, relaxed, and smooth runs.

1 Like

Using both hands, Ookz lifts the parchment up to the light. Examining it, the old Gnome tries his best to make out the Orcish. Over the course of several minutes his scrunches his nose a dozen time, and finally groans, "What the blazes does ‘Lick’Tar Ogar’ mean?!"

We started raiding last week and have cleared 4/10 MC! But we have a number of open spots and are still recruiting. Come join the fun!

We are looking for good players, and currently considering the following:

Warrior (dps spec)
Rogue
Warlock (#1 need)
Mage
Shaman
Druid

Thumbs up for old school Scarlet Crusade. Can only be good folks I imagine.

Downed Geddon and Shazz tonight, so we are up to 6/10!

8/10 with 23 raiders. Solid folks; happy to be part of Lok Tar Ogar.

Run with these lads numerous times. Super solid group! If you don’t have a progression or end-game focused guild, I highly recommend!

1 Like

If you started maybe half an hour later I would probably be able to make the raids on time, seems like everyone likes to start at 8 hehe.

We defeated Majordomo last night on our first attempt and got in our first Rag attempts. First 9 bosses in MC all one-shot this week. Hoping to get Rag and Ony down next week!

2 Likes

We just took down Rag and Ony for the first time. Very fun times. Still room for a few others to join us.

Message from Kerg: "Got Rag tonight on our first attempt. Then we did the same to Ony. All current raid content cleared in 4 weeks (except for the world bosses)!

We are still looking to add more people, as we have yet to fill a full 40-man raid. We are currently considering all classes except for Warriors. Come join the fun!"

2 Likes

We cleared all content in one night for the first time last night!

We are still recruiting for a few spots…

Rogue
Mage
Druid (feral, moonkin)

Still enjoying the game and guild. Similar to the above we are looking for:

Rogue
Mage(s)
Druids (feral, resto)
Shaman (resto)

Most folks here are in for the long haul.

/bump

Still looking to add a few more people! A bear/cat druid and another mage would really help round out the team.

We are looking for the following:

Mage
Rogue
Druid (feral, resto)

Come and raid with us in the New Year!

Edit: A few notes.

1. MC clears are going well, plenty of upgrades still in there for us however.
  2. Onyxia split runs will start in early Jan. Alts will be included but mains obviously get gear priority – even for off-spec items.

/bump

We are still going strong. We clear MC weekly in a little over 2 hours. We just started doing split Ony runs to double the weekly loot from her. Looking forward to BWL!

We could still use a few more peeps. Currently recruiting the following…

Rogue
Druid - feral
Druid- resto

Contact me in-game or on Discord… Kerg#3164

bumpity bumpity boo