[H] LFM- Weekend raids and offnight games. 4-7 ST sat/sun

Raid schedule:
Days- Sat/Sun
Time- 7pm-10pm EST (6pm-9pm CST/4pm-7pm PST)
Progress- 10/10N & 10/10H

Who are we?
Founded by a handful of friends, Imposters is a new weekend guild on Hyjal as well as a growing gaming community. We consist of realm first, AoTC, CE, and casual members ranging from Vanilla to 8.3.

Our Goals?
As time goes on, we have come to the realization that rather than pushing mythic raids as hard as possible, we would prefer to have a more relaxed atmosphere.

This means that our goal is to balance AoTC raids and m+ dungeons with offnight games such as Among us, Dead by Daylight, Tabletop Sim, and Cards Against Humanity to name a few. We are a welcoming group of people who wish to grow as a community.

Environment?

Average age is 30, and while we may get older, our minds do not. Be aware of foul language, bathroom humor, innuendos, and dad jokes. Minimum age requirement is 18+.

So, what do we need?

Minimum ilevel= 205

Have an immediate opening for a core tanking position. We require that this person is extremely active, communicates well, and is willing to run keys for guildies

• Healer -any class with preference to disc priest
  • Warlock
  • Swing healer who can swap between dps and heals
  • Rogue

Even if your class/spec is not listed above, please reach out anyway. We can likely fit you in.

What we are looking for in a member:

Good attitude
Good sense of humor
High raid attendance and/or offnight games attendance
Welcomes constructive criticism
Engages with the rest of the group

Think you can hang? Have questions?

Discord Contacts:

Katyparry#8071
DSWBeef#5400
GM- Woogle#6304

Adjusted class needs

Updated OP to reflect current class needs-

Immediate opening for a resto shammy or holy paladin

Would like one more warlock and shadow priest.

If your class/spec is not listed in the post, please ask anyway. We can likely accommodate

Have a few spots left! Current needs:

Resto shaman
Shadow priest
Warlock

Hi. I’m a shadow priest interested in joining a semi-casual guild to run mythics and raids. I’ve cleared all of normal CN and up to the 2nd boss in Heroic and I’ve done mythics up to +8 for this expansion. I added Rakkit on Discord (Dubu)

Updated class needs

Updated class needs and added our progress

Looking for a few more!

Hey there! Are you still looking for a Balance Druid?

Updated op- looking for a tank

Like to be punched in the face? Is staring at a boss’ nether regions your jam? Recruiting a tank!

Updated class needs

updated class needs