[H] LFG Two casual players looking for guild

My partner and I are two very casual players looking for a guild that is newbie-friendly (we’re not pro players yet) and willing to be patient with us while we learn the ropes of the game and get through the content. LGBTQ-friendly as well.

I mained a Vengeance DH during BFA and am working on a Hunter for Shadowlands. Partner mains a Destruction Warlock. Both still below level 60. My partner focuses on story content and would love to join in on dungeons/raids to get the full experience. I enjoy the gameplay overall and am willing to join in for dungeons/raids with a group willing to be patient with me while I learn.

We are in EST and currently on Duskwood, but willing to switch servers for that perfect guild. Mainly Horde players, but willing to level Alliance alts if absolutely needed. Hope to hear from you all!

finalsin18

AzureInferno

If you are not limited to just horde feel free to hit me up. We are currently looking to fill out our dps roster.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

Hello Chironia! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!