Delete Post

Deleted Post we found a guild thank you

Hello Leiriya!

I’m from the guild Captivating on Turalyon-H. We raid 10pm-1am EST (7-10PM PST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays with an optional Alt night on Monday. We’re currently 9/9 Normal and 4/9 Heroic and are looking at possibility of casually going into Mythic content. On our off nights, we regularly push 10+ keys with several different groups. The majority of our members have been playing together for several years, and we have a very active discord and guild community. It seems like you all would fit into our guild well, and we’d be happy to have all three of you. If you’d like to talk more, contact myself (Guerrie#1803), our GM Sikoru (Sikoru#1340), or my fellow officer Lizamarie (Lizajane#1447) via Battle.tag. We look forward to hearing from you! For the Horde!

Bump for more options :slight_smile:

About Mythicc:
Mythicc was formed at the beginning of the expansion on the foundation of players who have an extensive end game raiding history. Our goal is to raid at a competitive level and clear all mythic content while it is still relevant.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Recruitment:
We do not recruit for the bench and our current needs are listed below, however if you are another class and feel that you would be an ideal fit here, please apply.

What we expect from trials/raiders:

• Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance if you are going to be absent/late
  • Have prior knowledge of the raid fights and excellent raid awareness
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism and have a positive attitude

Current Needs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Retribution Paladin
  • Marksmanship Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Balance Druid
  • Warlock
  • Restoration Druid
  • Mistweaver Monk

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact one of us ingame or through btag. You can also fill out an application through the link below and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

GM: Denk (Denk#1912)

Application Form (remove the space): https ://goo.gl/forms/tjMbAn18he0T2gmD2

We are always looking to improve our roster so all exceptional players should feel free to contact us!

<Goonies Never Say wipe> 

On Zuljin US

Hey I’d love to talk to you We have core spots from both of you if MW is willing to dps on hunter in our heroic raid group we raid one day a week on Sunday nights from 6 to 10 EST Saturday night optional normal / alt clears we are 9/9 Normal and 7/9 soon to be 8/9 heroic we always get Aotc we run mythic plus 10 keys daily here my battle tag Mako#1649 hope to hear from you

Team Red of Ex Inferno - Area52

We are a group of adults who are looking to have fun but take progression seriously and want to use the time we have raiding efficiently.

Current Progression: 9/9 H, 3/9 M

When we raid:
Tuesday & Wednesday8:30 - 11:00 PM ET/ServerMythic Progression

Our focus is to take our raid times seriously and progress as much as possible in Mythic. Raiders will be expected to be prepared by knowing how to maximize the output of their spec, have intimate knowledge of the fight mechanics (read, not just watch videos), and have a team-oriented mentality. Many of us are ex-hardcore raiders who are now adults with adult lives. We want to enjoy ourselves and meet our potential to make continuous progression for each Raid.

Team Contacts: Pharcyde#6648 (Disc) / Pharcyde#1967 (Battle) - Serenídad#9857 (Disc)

WEBSITE LINK: exinferno. com
DISCORD LINK: discord.gg/pRhHdpD

Hello,

I know you said 9PM EST start, not sure if 830 would work for you.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Snap#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Afternoon Leiriya. Im the GM of BowTies N BungeeCords on Mal’Ganis and would love to talk with you and see if you and your friends would be interested in raiding with us. We raid Fri/Sat 8:30p-11:30pm CST. We run Mythic +'s during the week and weekends. We are still a newer guild. My husband and I formed this guild with a couple of our friends that we have been playing with since WOTLK. So far we are 9/9N and 5/9H. We are a laid back adult guild. Our goal is to clear content and have fun doing it. Let me know if you would like to talk some more. My info is Narcisstic16#1808, I also sent you a request as well. Hope you have a good day.

Hi Leiriya, my guild Almost Epic and I would be interested in talking to you and you friends more about what you are looking for in a guild and how we might be a great fit for you guys. Almost Epic is seeking active raiders interested in progressing mythic. We are an AOTC guild that currently lacks the raid roster to consistently progress mythic. Please message me, or any of the officers listed below, in game or leave a comment on this thread if you are interested or have any questions.

We will be raiding tonight, would love to have you guys join us for some fun!

More detail is provided below.

Guild Name: Almost Epic
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US Bleeding Hollow
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday - 9:00PM EST - 12:00AM EST
  • Thursday - 9:00PM EST - 12:00AM EST

More about us:
We are a laid back, but get sh*t done guild. Some of us have been raiding together since Naxrammas. We run M+ keys and PVP too.

Trials consist of raiding with us. We will review your logs and raider io prior.

Contact our officers in game, or through bnet. Or Join our Community using this code: 5EqO4E0Hg7z

In game:
Commodore-Bleeding-Hollow
Vìlli-Bleeding-Hollow
Amplified-Bleeding-Hollow
Aelinisa-Bleeding Hollow

BNET:
Villiveodin#1104
Lionoh#1981
Amplified#1906
Farthu#1396

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002

I know you said you arent a fan of multiple team guilds, but ill include our info anyway just in case … Im not sure what your experience was in other multiple team groups or how their teams were structured. Ours are essentially their own entities, each team has their own raid leader and their own leadership separate from other teams … It isnt like an A Team and a B Team type thing. Most of the teams have their own guilds, all part of a big community. We kinda like to compare them to franchises, the community has an overarching set of guidelines for raid teams to follow, but the teams are their own and they manage their rosters/raids as they see fit so long as it doesnt break the overall community rules … if that makes sense.

Anyway, we are a large community with 10+ raid teams at various levels of progress from Normal/Heroic only to Mythic Progression, chances are we have a team that meets your needs

<Nulli Secundum> (US-Thrall) 9/9H 5/9M is currently recruiting DPS to round off our Core group. We are a 2-night Mythic raiding guild focused on steady progression. Many of us have been raiding together for several years and have a strong bond to the players who have played with us. If you’re looking for a tight-knit group of people who enjoy playing together while raiding, doing other content, and even playing other games, this is the place for you.

Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Please don’t be shy and ask for additional details. Battletags are xxcloud417xx#1439 or Xanthro#1864.

I also have added you. Looking forward to talking with you.