[H] LFG, Flex player (DK, Hunter, Druid)

Hello,

I hope you are having a nice day and doing well. Coming back from a slight break in BFA it’s time to get more serious with a raid team. To make this as easy as possible for both of us, below are the main points of who I am as a player and what I am looking for.

Looking for a permanent home for Shadowlands. I am not interested in mega guilds or being just a number in your raid. If you are only interested in recruiting warm bodies, please do not post here. I want to be part of a tight-knit WoW community and play with friends in a comfortable environment and have a good time while clearing content.

I like to be a friendly, positive, and helpful member of a guild. I do not bring any toxicity and drama with me.

Interests: Raiding, M+, and other guild activities.

Raid times:Open to most, if not all, raid times and also open to late night raid and all weekends.

Willing to realm transfer for the right guild.

I will not join your guild after talking to you once (this has surprisingly happened a lot). I like to know who I am playing with through WoW activities.

If interested, please post your Battletag or Discord name here. Thank you very much!

Hey, reach out for a quick talk @ VT#9634 (Discord) :slight_smile:

Hey Fiizz! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Heyya!
Shared Brain Cell, is a group of unified people, seeking to improve our gameplay the best we can before Shadowlands, and go hard into Shadowlands!
Hit me up in discord at, Tegadord#9291 remember, send a friend request in discord first!
I am free to chat most of the day.

Good afternoon,

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:30 - 10:00pm PST

Hello Fiizz! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Take on Me, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a bright future feel free to stop by our forum post and use one of the following contact methods below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Bnet: MOARCOOKIEZ#11733
Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Fiizz, Im part of the newly formed guild -Defy- on Proudmoore. We are looking for a few more raiders as we move into shadowlands. Have a look at what we are about below, If interested or have questions please add myself or Des.

Who We Are:

• Defy will be a daytime raiding alliance guild on Proudmoore.

• We are looking for people who are interested in raiding and that have the desire to help build a guild from the ground up.

• The guild will be progression oriented with the intent for pushing Mythic raid content in Shadowlands.

• Raid Times – Tuesday/Wednesday 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM CST

Seeking:

All. Now is the time to join and begin building the guild with us!

Overall, we are looking for people from every spectrum of the game. Experienced players burnt out from hardcore progression who want a more casual environment. New/Casual players with an eagerness to learn and who, most importantly, can accept constructive criticism. We are willing to sit down and work with every member on their rotation, talents, gemming, etc. We don’t care how much or how little experience you have. Show us how much you want to raid and how you want to add to our community. That is what we care about.

If this sounds like this is what you are looking for, please contact us!

GM - Bnet - Des#12939
Egom#11995

Hey Fiizz :upside_down_face:

Welcome back to the game. What level of raiding are you interested in? We are looking for dps to fill our roster for SL and fit what you are looking for. We are a close community that hangs out in discord 24/7. We play a lot of different games too. Division, minecraft, League, Pubg, Call of Duty, and a few others.

Our Raid time is Saturday and Sunday 6pm-9pm EST. We are currently a 12/12 heroic raid team, but we do plan on going into mythic in SL. Most of us are from those huge guilds (mainly mythic guilds) that you mentioned and we want nothing to do with them. We are just chilling doing our heroic farm every week.

If you are interested add me on Discord Dyo#8504 or bnet Isa#11254 and we can talk some more.

<3 Dyo

Good Evening Flizz,

I agree with you. You shouldn’t just jump at the first bite. with our recruitment process, Arm of Hades leadership likes to talk with people and have them play with us a few times. Our goal is to enjoy the people who we are raiding with.

With that all being said, I do have a copy/paste because…well it’s easier to recruit with that. But all information is provided if you want to reach out to chat.

Hopefully we can see you in SL!

Here is the rundown of Arm of Hades

9/12M
Tuesday/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST (6hrs/week)

We’re a pretty chill adult community, with most guildies 25-45. We’ve been around 13+ years, and have a strong community. The raiding vibe is relaxed but organized and focused. Drama and crappy attitudes are not tolerated and we’re all here to just have fun and kill stuff together! We’re getting ready for a great push into SL!

We have a very active M+ community, with groups regularly pushing 20+ keys. Our Discord is popping with activity.

If you want to ask any questions you can reach out to me at: Nudist Beach#9978 (Discord ID) or you can add the guild leader: Shtanky#4568 (Discord ID)