[H] LFG 225 Shadow Priest LF 7/10m+ pref illidan

Looking for a 2 day guild to push CE with. Prefer raiding Wed/Thur but would be open to other days. Was an officer in a 7/10M guild but died due to losing a tank and 2 weeks of attendance issues. Most of the other officers are now CE but I took a bit of a break and want to push CE now.

Some of the middle boss parses are worse because I only got 1 kill (prog kill). I also raided on my 220 mage because we thought we might need another one for later bosses and another immunity was nice/i ran seeds.

Logs Apokpriest - illidan

Hey Apok, we are on Area 52, with a Tues/Wed raid week, so if you decided to look outside of those factors, would love to check out logs and have a chat. Check us out, and let me know.

Yeah i’m open to considering anything if it’s a good fit.

Add me on Discord if you wanna chat OJNTOAST#1029

Enrage Kills Only (8/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on SLG (P2). We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

Hey Apokpriest, if you are still looking for a guild I would love to speak to you. My guild, Boomer Mechanics, is currently 6/10m and we will most likely be 7/10 next week. If you would like to speak please reach out to me on discord at Dereksface#3152 or on Bnet at Dereksface#1441.

[H] Area 52 US 254 10/10m CE guild LF disc / holy / shadow priest. MM hunter, Ele/ Resto shaman for reclears and a core spot in 9.1
Tue - wed - thurs from 6:30-9:30pst

Add my btag unknxwn#1555 for more info

Hello there Apokpriest, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Easy Boys Area-52 Horde is a group of Veteran Mythic Raiders returning to the game for CE content:

WE RAIDED ON A 2 DAY SCHEDULE ALL THROUGH TIER BESIDES MYTHIC SIRE PROGRESSION. MOVING TO A 3 DAY SCHEDULE FOR MORE PROGRESSIVE RAIDING IN 9.1

US 251 - Castle Nathria First Tier as a guild

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/area-52/easy%20boys

Tuesday9:30 - 12:30 EST
Wednesday9:30 - 12:30 EST
Thursday9:30-12:30 EST
Please Note: Additional raid days / hours will be discussed in the beginning of each raid tier and voted on amongst guild

NEW with the core roster of our guild wanting to push content on a more serious schedule, we have decided to pursue a more routine T/W/Th 9 hour schedule. The guild demographic is 25-35 year olds looking for a competitive environment.

We are currently looking for the following classes / specs:
- ELE/RESTO SHAMAN
- FIRE/FROST MAGE
- DISC/HOLY PRIEST
- SHADOW PRIEST

Requirements for our guild:

• Competitive Player
  • 18+
  • Active member in discord
  • Full keybinds
  • Previous experience in ANY tier with progressive kill dates / speeds

If this is something that you would be interested in please feel free to add me on BNET. Applications are done verbally at the moment so we can get a good feel for the type of person you are. Please be prepared to talk through keybinds, previous exp…etc.

I look forward to the future conversations!

Yakeyames#1161